Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protective Fluid SPF 20 uploaded by Mimi E.Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protective Fluid SPF 20 uploaded by Olga D.Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protective Fluid SPF 20 uploaded by Nataliia B.

BY CAUDALIE

Your anti-oxidant shield for the day.
This multi-purpose anti-oxidant and anti-wrinkle treatment also contains sunscreens to protect the skin against UVA and UVB radiation.
Immediately after application, the skin is smoother, plumper and protected all day long.

Youlia H.
Paris (France)
I usually love the caudalie brand but unfortunately this is the only product which i did not like and have not finished. I don't really like the smell and find that it leaves a flaky film on my face. Avoid using makeup on it. I have used it as an SPF and don't think that I would re-purchase this again.
Alyona S.
Wolverine, MI
Works good on my skin. Awesome smell. Wish package was bigger for that price. I’m not sure how it’s gonna be effective with wrinkles. I don’t have many of them yet. Product is pretty pricey
Elizabeth S.
Ciudad de México
Crema para ojos ayuda a combatir ojeras y a controlar el brillo, es recomendable para disminuir los signos de la edad
Tiffany B.
Chicopee, MA
Im only giving this product 4 stars because I have not been using it long. I received this product in one of my subscription boxes. The bottle is very pretty, and the product has a very nice and light scent.
Claire H.
Wirral
Really a lovely product,the consistency is perfect for not feeling loaded with skincare as I sometimes feel when I have so many steps,but this is a great lightweight fast drying effective step that I highly recommend.
Catherine N.
Macclesfield, cheshire
This has the most lovely delicate scent to it. It has a lovely consistancy and you don't need too much to cover your face and neck. After using for a few days my skin became a lot smoother and seemed to tighten up too. Would definatly rebuy
Lily L.
Daly City, CA
I’m always switching brands but so far Connolly is one product that I really really like
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
David S.
This is a very light, pleasant smelling, moisturizing sunscreen that works well under my daily makeup. I feel like it's really helped balance out my skin surface.I have tried MANY, MANY different moisturizers over the months and have switched from Caudalie's sorbet moisturizer to this one due to it having SPF. I have had very dry and sensitive skin forever and I now use this after using the buffing creme and SOS serum, both by Caudalie. They make my skin feel so smooth and soft after using all three. Highly recommend!!
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach , CA
I love this as a great starter for my day! Going outside into the sun☀ i always use this and it's easy to layer multiple products, plus makeup on top! It's gentle- says it's for all skin types and it is! It has never caused me to breakout and I've gone through two tubes of it it so far and I #LOVE it!