Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protective Fluid SPF 20 uploaded by Mimi E.Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protective Fluid SPF 20 uploaded by Olga D.Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protective Fluid SPF 20 uploaded by Nataliia B.

BY CAUDALIE

Your anti-oxidant shield for the day.
This multi-purpose anti-oxidant and anti-wrinkle treatment also contains sunscreens to protect the skin against UVA and UVB radiation.
Immediately after application, the skin is smoother, plumper and protected all day long.

T I A R A C.
Vancouver
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
Catherine N.
Macclesfield, cheshire
This has the most lovely delicate scent to it. It has a lovely consistancy and you don't need too much to cover your face and neck. After using for a few days my skin became a lot smoother and seemed to tighten up too. Would definatly rebuy
Lily L.
Daly city , CA
I’m always switching brands but so far Connolly is one product that I really really like
Kellyn B.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff is amazing. Definitely worth the cost. I've been starting my anti-aging routine early in life for prevention. If you have value in your face, this is a good place to invest.
Janice D.
Msida, Msida
This product smells amazing and does a really good job at preventing wrinkles. It is quite pricey but it really does what it says. Worth investing in it.
Nataliia B.
This is one of the best creams I've tried! It is a moisturizing, light-weight cream that, despite its nearly weightless coating, has an antioxidant effect, smoothing and anti-aging effect against wrinkles, as well as SPF20 sunscreen filters.

Fluid is great for make-up, I now use it in the morning to tone cream and really thrilled! The product does not clog pores, it perfectly lays on the skin, is quickly absorbed and is not felt at all on the skin, yet it still sufficiently moistens the surface, so that the tonal lay flat and smooth
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
It's the best day cream that I had ever had! My skin after it is moizering but without oil shine and general looks better. This cream it is good value for money. I like how it smels and it's consistency. until I found a replacement, I will buy it again and again
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
This is a brand that I'm constantly telling people who are looking to learn more about skin care. Their products all feel very light and this is no exception. Not overly strong, but strong enough. Purchased at Sephora and I would absolutely recommend it.
Eva V.
LaGrange
Great product. Super hydrating, botanical fragrance, lightweight. I noticed a difference in my skin after about a week
David S.
This is a very light, pleasant smelling, moisturizing sunscreen that works well under my daily makeup. I feel like it's really helped balance out my skin surface.I have tried MANY, MANY different moisturizers over the months and have switched from Caudalie's sorbet moisturizer to this one due to it having SPF. I have had very dry and sensitive skin forever and I now use this after using the buffing creme and SOS serum, both by Caudalie. They make my skin feel so smooth and soft after using all three. Highly recommend!!