Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protective Fluid SPF 20 uploaded by Mimi E.Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protective Fluid SPF 20 uploaded by Olga D.Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protective Fluid SPF 20 uploaded by Nataliia B.

BY CAUDALIE

Your anti-oxidant shield for the day.
This multi-purpose anti-oxidant and anti-wrinkle treatment also contains sunscreens to protect the skin against UVA and UVB radiation.
Immediately after application, the skin is smoother, plumper and protected all day long.

Catherine N.
Macclesfield, cheshire
This has the most lovely delicate scent to it. It has a lovely consistancy and you don't need too much to cover your face and neck. After using for a few days my skin became a lot smoother and seemed to tighten up too. Would definatly rebuy
Lily L.
Daly City, CA
I’m always switching brands but so far Connolly is one product that I really really like
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
David S.
This is a very light, pleasant smelling, moisturizing sunscreen that works well under my daily makeup. I feel like it's really helped balance out my skin surface.I have tried MANY, MANY different moisturizers over the months and have switched from Caudalie's sorbet moisturizer to this one due to it having SPF. I have had very dry and sensitive skin forever and I now use this after using the buffing creme and SOS serum, both by Caudalie. They make my skin feel so smooth and soft after using all three. Highly recommend!!
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach , CA
I love this as a great starter for my day! Going outside into the sun☀ i always use this and it's easy to layer multiple products, plus makeup on top! It's gentle- says it's for all skin types and it is! It has never caused me to breakout and I've gone through two tubes of it it so far and I #LOVE it!
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
This is a brand that I'm constantly telling people who are looking to learn more about skin care. Their products all feel very light and this is no exception. Not overly strong, but strong enough. Purchased at Sephora and I would absolutely recommend it.
Eva V.
LaGrange
Great product. Super hydrating, botanical fragrance, lightweight. I noticed a difference in my skin after about a week
Victoria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Love it! It's very moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy under the eyes. It is a bit pricy, but I don't mind paying for something this good. Will totally buy it again. I am young, but I experienced dry under eyes and darkness. This help with both things, plus is anti-wrinkles which every women should start using once they hit 20 anyway.
Paulina R.
Chatham, Kent
best I ever had :) my skin was smooth and radiant,I looked less tired.great to use as a make up base.expensive but quality is amazing
Olga D.
East Hanover, NJ
I really like the cream, I take it a second time. Smell, texture - everything has come .... the face looks well-groomed.Pleasant smell, well absorbed, not sticky .. even after three days noticeably improved complexion.