Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protective Fluid SPF 20 uploaded by Mimi E.Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protective Fluid SPF 20 uploaded by Olga D.Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protective Fluid SPF 20 uploaded by Nataliia B.

BY CAUDALIE

Your anti-oxidant shield for the day.
This multi-purpose anti-oxidant and anti-wrinkle treatment also contains sunscreens to protect the skin against UVA and UVB radiation.
Immediately after application, the skin is smoother, plumper and protected all day long.

Alyona S.
Wolverine, MI
Works good on my skin. Awesome smell. Wish package was bigger for that price. I’m not sure how it’s gonna be effective with wrinkles. I don’t have many of them yet. Product is pretty pricey
Nataliia B.
This is one of the best creams I've tried! It is a moisturizing, light-weight cream that, despite its nearly weightless coating, has an antioxidant effect, smoothing and anti-aging effect against wrinkles, as well as SPF20 sunscreen filters.

Fluid is great for make-up, I now use it in the morning to tone cream and really thrilled! The product does not clog pores, it perfectly lays on the skin, is quickly absorbed and is not felt at all on the skin, yet it still sufficiently moistens the surface, so that the tonal lay flat and smooth
David S.
This is a very light, pleasant smelling, moisturizing sunscreen that works well under my daily makeup. I feel like it's really helped balance out my skin surface.I have tried MANY, MANY different moisturizers over the months and have switched from Caudalie's sorbet moisturizer to this one due to it having SPF. I have had very dry and sensitive skin forever and I now use this after using the buffing creme and SOS serum, both by Caudalie. They make my skin feel so smooth and soft after using all three. Highly recommend!!
Olga D.
East Hanover, NJ
I really like the cream, I take it a second time. Smell, texture - everything has come .... the face looks well-groomed.Pleasant smell, well absorbed, not sticky .. even after three days noticeably improved complexion.
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach , CA
I love this as a great starter for my day! Going outside into the sun☀ i always use this and it's easy to layer multiple products, plus makeup on top! It's gentle- says it's for all skin types and it is! It has never caused me to breakout and I've gone through two tubes of it it so far and I #LOVE it!
Victoria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Love it! It's very moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy under the eyes. It is a bit pricy, but I don't mind paying for something this good. Will totally buy it again. I am young, but I experienced dry under eyes and darkness. This help with both things, plus is anti-wrinkles which every women should start using once they hit 20 anyway.
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
This is a brand that I'm constantly telling people who are looking to learn more about skin care. Their products all feel very light and this is no exception. Not overly strong, but strong enough. Purchased at Sephora and I would absolutely recommend it.
Tiffany B.
Chicopee, MA
Im only giving this product 4 stars because I have not been using it long. I received this product in one of my subscription boxes. The bottle is very pretty, and the product has a very nice and light scent.
Kellyn B.
Merriam, KS
This stuff is amazing. Definitely worth the cost. I've been starting my anti-aging routine early in life for prevention. If you have value in your face, this is a good place to invest.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
It's the best day cream that I had ever had! My skin after it is moizering but without oil shine and general looks better. This cream it is good value for money. I like how it smels and it's consistency. until I found a replacement, I will buy it again and again