Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protect Cream

by Caudalie

Your unbeatable protection against oxidation. Its luscious texture melts on the skin and leaves a sweet fresh fragrance. Its formula protects the skin against oxidation and UVAs/UVBs, plus provides optimum nutrition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protect Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Sho S.
New Castle, DE
Caudalie is the best brand for me and i really love its products. this anti-wrinkle protect cream is valuable and effective. it has amazing quality so it meets my expectations and i use it often. i am going to buy it again. i recommend it to all of you ❣️✨
Caleshea W.
South Houston
I love this with my retinols for protection during the day. I like the glow it provides in addition to the protection and nourishing effects. It is in heavy rotation in my skin care routine. This is my first bottle, but I will repurchase when this one is done.
Nataliia B.
Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Protect Cream uploaded by Nataliia B.
This is an anti-aging cream-fluid, which is ideal for make-up and at the same time has protection SPF-20. With long-term use, fine wrinkles are smoothed out - a fact! Very impressed with the cream, the effect is seen in both the general tone of the skin and the smoothing of the mimic small imperfections. Plus, an excellent structure - the fluid is light enough to be absorbed quickly, but the skin is hydrated and softened, which is especially important when used under make-up, so that the same foundation goes smoothly and dry.
Maria J.
Raleigh , NC
Esta marca nunca me ha defraudado siempre que la uso cumple con todos mi requerimientos, siempre en todos sus productos
Ghinah A.
Hemet, CA
My trusted Anti-pollution protection light on skin I love and go for it without hesitation.
ნინო ლ.
I have a lot of products of this brand. I have had other brand products but believe me none of them have been like that.If you want good for your skin, this is the best product. In my experience, many friends are already using this product. Love caudalie❤
Irma K.
Wilmington
Leave your skin looking super smooth and plump.Great product leaves skin feeling hydrated and soothed.
Yvonne R.
kalamazoo
Need help with preventing wrinkles? I used a sample but definitely will try in the future. Much needed in my life!!!!!!!
Meredith O.
Glen Allen, VA
Amazing and a total game changer in my nighty routine. I love the feel of this cream as it’s lightweight and my skin looks incredible the next morning. I highly recommend for someone looking to transform their skin in just a few weeks!
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Never really disappointed in this brand. It is on the pricey side and it doesn’t get the praise it deserves compared to other higher end moisturizers. Effecting and moisturizing, excellent for dry to combo skin. May be a bit heavy for oily skin.

Looking for your answer?