BY CAUDALIE

Take a powerful anti-oxidant shot of youth!This Polyphenol + Vitamin C anti-oxidant and anti-wrinkle concentrate is enriched in Hyaluronic Acid and Olive Squalane for a moisturizing and plumping action. Wrinkles and fine lines are visibly corrected.Skin becomes brighter.

Sarah J.
Brooklyn
I am a first time user of the product. I purchased it a couple of months ago after hearing beauty vloggers rave about its anti-aging benefits. I use it as part of my A.M. skin care regime right before applying moisturizer. My skin does seems smoother since I started using this product. I don’t really have wrinkles yet so it’s more of a preventative step. My one complaint is that the dropper makes it difficult to dispense product. I’m a little concerned that it has been discontinued because I can’t find for sale anywhere. Please bring back Polyphenol C15 back, Caudalie!
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
I think I saw this serum on Stephanie Nicole's YouTube channel. I love this serum, caudalie products sink into the sink so well and feel so hydrating and my skin feels plump and just looks healthier! I love having a product that has antioxidants in it to protect against free radicals! I would pick this up again when I run out!!!
Olivia B.
Staten Island, NY
Caudalie is my go-to it's the holy grail I always return to. The brand used natural ingredients with the addition of science to make them work better! I have turned on all my friends and family to this brand. This serum is a wonderful addition to my daily routine. I pick it up at Sephora or the Caudal site.
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
I think I saw this on Stephanie Nicole's YouTube channel. I love this serum. Caudalie makes serums right. They sink into the skin in such a way that makes my skin looks plump and healthier!! I love having a serum with antioxidants in it to protect against free radicals!! I love it!!!
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this every night as part of
My skincare routine mixed with my Belif Moisturizer. I bought it at Sephora and I can’t live without it. It’s gente but effective, I have dry skin and in the lord Inge my skin is baby soft and my pores are reduced.
Ali R.
I loved this serum, but I would not purchase again due to the price point. It has a very luxurious feel and hydrates my skin (so it definitely would be great for older women!). I like the dropper, but I wish there was a better way to get the last drops from the bottle.
Tessica J.
Pearl
I love Caudalie products because they actually come from a vineyard. All products are very hydrating and do not disappoint. This serum brightens and a little goes a long way. It’s a little pricey, to me, but not once you realize how much you’re getting in a bottle.
Alexandra D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is definitely on the pricier side but well with the money! I am a first time user and I will be purchasing again! Loved everything about the packaging! Recommend to anyone interested in keeping their skin looking young!
Katie K.
Navarre, FL
I loved this product. A little bit went a long way. My skin felt nourished and looked youthful. For Caudalie is higher in pricing but I love their products and I think they are supper effective. So for me it’s work it!
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I really don’t need much wrinkle defense at my age, but I tried this wrinkle serum because I love Caudalie. The texture is great, light, dewy, and doesn’t feel greasy on skin. A great serum to make your skin feel recovered.
Ally H.
Natick, MA
Did anyone immediately break out with dry skin/rash? I'm trying to figure out what triggered my break out and I used this the night before.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
i read that this protects skin from second hand cigarette smoke ... how does everyone using it feel about that statement ? anytime someone smokes around me i want to cover my face with a bag !
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
For those who saw beneficial results, how did you use it? At night? Day? With other serums or just a moisturizer?