BY CAUDALIE

This special face cream ensures excellent sun protection and global anti-ageing protection: wide UVA/UVB spectrum. Its unctuous texture provides the skin with a transparent, matte and non-sticky finish. Perfectly moisturized and strengthened, the skin has a radiant and even tan. Apply generously and evenly before exposure to the sun. Avoid the eye contour area. Re-apply every 2 hours and after bathing.
Precautions: Too much sun is dangerous for your health. Do not stay in the sun for too long, even if you are using sun protection. Choose an SPF to suit your skin type. If you are unsure, choose the highest SPF. Avoid any sun exposure between 12pm and 4pm. Do not expose to children under 3. Wear a T-shirt, sunglasses and a hat whilst out in the sun.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Octocrylene, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate (Octisalate), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano], Pentaerythrityl Isostearate/Caprate/Caprylate/Adipate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate.

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I like  the caudalie soleil divin anti - ageing face sun care ip 30
I got it as a sample  and it was my first time using it.
it meets my expectations!
and I like how the caudalie company uses a lot of antioxidants.
I have some products from caudalie and love them  all.

Fatima S.
Sun screen is so important!! I suffer from oily skin so I totally would pass on sunscreen but the key is to find a product that works with your oils not against them. This sunscreen is lightweight & Defintley worked for my oil skin keeping me shielded from harsh UV rays. This product is in my everyday skin regimen. I was very impressed by this product. I believe it's a good formula for dry skin as well because it adds just enough moisture leaving a soft silky base for foundation, BB cream or even tinted moisturizer.
Maryssa B.
Linthicum Hts, MD
All of caudalie's products break me out. I have quite sensitive skin, and am honestly not super angry that such a pricey brand is unusable for me, but if you are sensitive, particularly if you are prone to tiny bumps and texture as a result of using harsh products, I would steer clear of this line.
Nikki  M.
I wasn't too impressed with this product. Caudalie makes some great face products but I didn't feel this was one of them.
Francine A.
Awesome ! Buy buy buy spend what you have to! It's a great product. It's genius enough & its a good buy awesome !
Paulina D.
Very hydrating and moisturizing it is. The pricee and juust riight and it is woorth buying a second tiime!!.)
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
I also wasn't very happy with this product I feel like it it's OK but not the best for my skin
Felecia D.
Edmonton, London
Having tried newer and better sunscreens I can only rate this 2 stars. The formulation makes it very hard to apply the recommended amount of 1/4 teaspoon without it getting all sticky, plus the filters in this are not very photostable. I  would instead recommend Biore Aqua UV gel or Neostrata
Mara C.
No gostei muito deste produto pois apos o uso começaram a aparecer uma densidade maior de acnes em meu rosto. mas, existem caso e caso né. Não é porque não foi bom para mim que não possa ser bom para você. Mas uso outras linhas da Caudalie e amo!!!!
Ikrame E.
Fes
This product just does it's job but for the price i was waiting for something more good but the packaging is what i liked cause it doesn't make a mess each time i use it so i can give only 3stars