BY CATWALK

Description:

This elevating shampoo with anti-static polymers, adds volume while helping to prevent static and flyaways. The formula, with lavender and sweet almond oil, delivers weightless moisture to fine, lifeless hair.

Developed together with TIGI Copyright Colour Creative Team.

About the product:

• Enhances volume & body while delivering weightless & moisture
  • Helps defends against static and flyaways
  • Designed to be colour safe
  • 10.14 FL. OZ. / 300ml

How to Use: Work through roots and ends and rinse thoroughly.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Trideceth-12, PPG-9, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinna

April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Love all catwalk Tigi products. I started useing them in 2000 and catwalk is my go to for trying to get my curls out of this mess of a hair .It s perfect for trying to get definition .
chelsea d.
Exeter, RI
I used this shampoo so much during hair dressing school. I love this brand and catwalk products smell amazing and also work extremely well. I think I need to buy this again soon!
Ianina R.
Tampa 5126 net dr
I have never used volume shampoos in my life but my hair has changed so I decided to try. It’s the best choice, love the volume of my hair, smell and texture. Use it every day and so happy
Nicole P.
carson
Smells great. Leaves my hair super soft. My hair can be very oily with some shampoo and conditioners. This doesn’t weigh my hair done at all. Will purchase again.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
The catwalk by tigi smells so good and it is so affordable you can find it just about everywhere that has hair products. It’s best for an oily scalp but works for any kind. It leaves you with great hair I’m very satisfied with it
Amy S.
Columbus, OH
I recently tried TIGI for the first time. I typically use drug store shampoo. I know I need to use a better shampoo but don't want to spend the extra cash. I found TIGI to very reasonably priced and good quality!
Brooke B.
Schererville , IN
Definitely gives your hair volume! But if your hair is on the bit of the dry side this is not she shampoo for you. Only use if your trying to go for a big hair look. Not an everyday shampoo. Love the smell and quality!
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
I’ve tried several purple shampoos. This one does work really well with brightening my hair. Although the only complaint I have is that it doesn’t lather in my hair well. Otherwise it’s great. I use mine when I first get in the shower so I can pull it back and let it set in during my shower and then wash it out right before I’m done. Love it!
Kathrine O.
Norfolk , VA
I really enjoy this product and the way it works with my hair. It doesn’t leave me feeling dry and frizzly but holds curls and volume pretty well. It also doesn’t have a super overwhelming smell or anything. Reasonable price for what you’re getting.