BY CATWALK

Description:

This elevating shampoo with anti-static polymers, adds volume while helping to prevent static and flyaways. The formula, with lavender and sweet almond oil, delivers weightless moisture to fine, lifeless hair.

Developed together with TIGI Copyright Colour Creative Team.

About the product:

• Enhances volume & body while delivering weightless & moisture
  • Helps defends against static and flyaways
  • Designed to be colour safe
  • 10.14 FL. OZ. / 300ml

How to Use: Work through roots and ends and rinse thoroughly.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Trideceth-12, PPG-9, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinna

chelsea b.
Exeter, RI
I used this shampoo so much during hair dressing school. I love this brand and catwalk products smell amazing and also work extremely well. I think I need to buy this again soon!
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
I’ve tried several purple shampoos. This one does work really well with brightening my hair. Although the only complaint I have is that it doesn’t lather in my hair well. Otherwise it’s great. I use mine when I first get in the shower so I can pull it back and let it set in during my shower and then wash it out right before I’m done. Love it!
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
I really enjoy this product and the way it works with my hair. It doesn’t leave me feeling dry and frizzly but holds curls and volume pretty well. It also doesn’t have a super overwhelming smell or anything. Reasonable price for what you’re getting.
Ianina R.
Tampa, FL
I have never used volume shampoos in my life but my hair has changed so I decided to try. It’s the best choice, love the volume of my hair, smell and texture. Use it every day and so happy
Amy S.
Columbus, OH
I recently tried TIGI for the first time. I typically use drug store shampoo. I know I need to use a better shampoo but don't want to spend the extra cash. I found TIGI to very reasonably priced and good quality!
amanda l.
Romeoville, IL
I love the smell of this shampoo. It’s a volume shampoo, but it doesn’t dry the hair out. A little bit goes a long way. Professional product. Purchase from a salon.
Nicole P.
carson
Smells great. Leaves my hair super soft. My hair can be very oily with some shampoo and conditioners. This doesn’t weigh my hair done at all. Will purchase again.
Heather M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
The smelllllll! I'm so smell oriented! This was such a great product! Left y hair feeling soft and detangled - like fresh from the salon! My only complaint is that after a week of repeated use, there was a little build up at the roots of my hair so I had to switch to something else for a little bit and use this intermittently!
Kawehras G.
Rooseveltown, NY
I think the product worked great, made my hair very shiny for the first few days, but then I noticed my hair smelled very moldy when I let it air dry. I started blowdrying it just to see the results, and it still left me hair smelling like mold for hours. The trade off between shiny hair and the mold smell was definitely not worth it.
Kristina B.
Cordova, TN
Amazing product. I have the most stubbornly flat hair ever, and this shampoo made it thicker. It magically elevates your hair - cheesy, I know, but thats literally what it did. I have never had hair this big. You will love this product. It is more expensive than your typical drugstore brand….but it lasts longer, and will give you real results. I can't believe this product isn't more popular

Amazon