CATWALK Your Highness Shampoo

by Catwalk

Description:

This elevating shampoo with anti-static polymers, adds volume while helping to prevent static and flyaways. The formula, with lavender and sweet almond oil, delivers weightless moisture to fine, lifeless hair.

Developed together with TIGI Copyright Colour Creative Team.

About the product:

• Enhances volume & body while delivering weightless & moisture
  • Helps defends against static and flyaways
  • Designed to be colour safe
  • 10.14 FL. OZ. / 300ml

How to Use: Work through roots and ends and rinse thoroughly.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Trideceth-12, PPG-9, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinna

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CATWALK Your Highness Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Streetsboro, OH
I’ve tried several purple shampoos. This one does work really well with brightening my hair. Although the only complaint I have is that it doesn’t lather in my hair well. Otherwise it’s great. I use mine when I first get in the shower so I can pull it back and let it set in during my shower and then wash it out right before I’m done. Love it!
this product smells amazing! it works wonders on my blonde highlights and really does a great job toning the brassiness out of my colored hair in between salon visits. I use it at every wash to maintain my icy blonde and it hasn't over toned my hair at all. definitely worth the price.
Columbus, OH
I recently tried TIGI for the first time. I typically use drug store shampoo. I know I need to use a better shampoo but don't want to spend the extra cash. I found TIGI to very reasonably priced and good quality!
romeoville , IL
I love the smell of this shampoo. It’s a volume shampoo, but it doesn’t dry the hair out. A little bit goes a long way. Professional product. Purchase from a salon.
EXETER, RI
I used this shampoo so much during hair dressing school. I love this brand and catwalk products smell amazing and also work extremely well. I think I need to buy this again soon!
carson
Smells great. Leaves my hair super soft. My hair can be very oily with some shampoo and conditioners. This doesn’t weigh my hair done at all. Will purchase again.
Stafford , VA
The smelllllll! I'm so smell oriented! This was such a great product! Left y hair feeling soft and detangled - like fresh from the salon! My only complaint is that after a week of repeated use, there was a little build up at the roots of my hair so I had to switch to something else for a little bit and use this intermittently!
Rooseveltown, NY
I think the product worked great, made my hair very shiny for the first few days, but then I noticed my hair smelled very moldy when I let it air dry. I started blowdrying it just to see the results, and it still left me hair smelling like mold for hours. The trade off between shiny hair and the mold smell was definitely not worth it.
Cordova, TN
Amazing product. I have the most stubbornly flat hair ever, and this shampoo made it thicker. It magically elevates your hair - cheesy, I know, but thats literally what it did. I have never had hair this big. You will love this product. It is more expensive than your typical drugstore brand….but it lasts longer, and will give you real results. I can't believe this product isn't more popular
Minneapolis, MN
This product performs so well. It really does give a thicker feeling to the hair. I do wish that it had more natural ingredients incorporated though. It seemed to be good for my color too. I don't think I would. It it again as I tend to prefer more natural ingredients.

Looking for your answer?