BY CATWALK

Description:

For A Form Fitting Style Perfect It: This sheer, form fitting finish keeps your style in place. Botanicals of violet, jasmine, lavender and wisteria, along with a UV barrier, help condition and protect hair " On Location" and throughout the seasons. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely even

• Where do you buy your hairspray the cheapest?1 Answers
Lindsay N.
Lenexa, KS
Really good hairspray!, holds for a long time and has a little shine to it,  smells great. You get a lot for the price but I do think it's expensive. I think there are other products that are just as good for way less money.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
I could literally be the spokesperson for this hairspray, actually for the entire brand! I love the smell and this one in particular does an excellent job maintain my curls all day long!
Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
What i like about it , the smell. It seem to holding my hair together for a decent amount of time. I have thick hair and many spray cant holding my hair for a while. I usually touch up with water again lol.
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
Love this hairspray, it’s lightweight and holds my hair perfectly! I usually use the big sexy hair hairspray but my friend let me have this and I am obsessed!
Lisa G.
This stuff is awesome. Gives awesome root lift. Flexible hold and smells great. I was amazed at how well this hairspray works. It is now a staple in my vanity.
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
When they changed this packaging they also changed the contents.. Doesn't work as great as it used to and they also made it smell terrible.. Change it back!
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
I stumbled upon this hairspray at tjmaxx. It smells great and the hold is good but I was expecting a little bit more from a voluming hair spray.
Summer J.
Olympia, WA
I'm SO glad I stumbled upon this hairspray at tjmaxx. On sale for $7 and smells absolutely amazing! The hold is just enough too.
Amy G.
Keith, Keith
This hairspray does work but i dont like the way it leaves my hair. I feel it very hard and always feel the need to wash my hair as soon as i’m done with my hair.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Where do you buy your hairspray the cheapest?