CATWALK Your Highness Elevating Shampoo

by Catwalk

Description:

Catwalk Your Highness Elevating Shampoo - Elevating shampoo for body and movement by TIGI Catwalk. Preps hair for amazing volume!Properly cleansed and flexible hair is the fabric essential to create beautiful volume. This decadent sulfate-free formula infused with lavender, wisteria, jasmine & violet imparts a fresh, lightweight finish. - Catwalk Your Highness Elevating Shampoo

What exactly is the hype with "purple" shampoo?
When using this shampoo (of course with the conditioner as well) do I need to use any other products?
Start your review of CATWALK Your Highness Elevating Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
For finehaired gals, this could be your new friend. The shampoo actually makes your hair so soft without the conditioner, I'll came describe it but you can feel the difference as soon as it goes on. Dries beautifully and leaves your hair bouncy with volume. I still use some root boost,but I can tell a big difference in using this. I will say I use the conditioner with it and I'm not sure if it's that, or the shampoo but sometimes by the end of the day my hair feels dirt y and heavy but I'm pretty sure it's the conditioner. I'll be doing some experiments with it.
Blonde / Color Protection, Frizz, Heat Protection / Straight, Fine, Color Treated
Edgewater, CO
CATWALK Your Highness Elevating Shampoo uploaded by Svetlana M.
I like this shampoo, but wouldn't call it my favorite. First off, I have color-treated, thin hair that I blow-dry some days (when I have to work) and leave to air dry on my days off work. This shampoo lathers well, has a good price point and the packaging is cute. It doesn't have a strong scent, which is good for people who are sensitive to smells. It didn't add as much volume to my hair as I would have liked, but it did do a great job of cleansing it and hydrating my dry ends. I will definitely keep using it and might even re-purchase if I don't find any better shampoos along the way.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
I really enjoy this shampoo! First off, it smells amazing! It kind of has a floral sweet scent. Also, it cleans your hair nicely, but doesn't dry out your hair. I find that it lifts your hair and adds volume, so I definitely agree that it is elevating. Overall, I highly recommend checking out this shampoo!
Dark Blonde / Damage, Dryness, Volume / Dry, Straight, Thick
West Palm Bch, FL
CATWALK Your Highness Elevating Shampoo uploaded by Kristy G.
BEST SHAMPOO FOR THIN,DAMAGED HAIR I HAVE EVER USED!! I have very fine, thin & lifeless hair... so I am always on the hunt for an amazing volumizing shampoo & conditioner. Your Highness Catwalk shampoo & conditioner by TGI is by the best combo I have ever used. Not only does it add amazing volume and moisture to you hair, it also acts as a heat protectant When I washed out the shampoo my hair felt extremely moisturized before I even applied the conditioner. That worried me because most extremely moisturizing shampoos weigh my hair down (it doesn’t take much to weigh it down). That wasn’t the case at all with this shampoo!!! I conditioned my hair and styled it as usual and I was SHOCKED by the ammount of volume it provided. Not only did it give my hair unbelievable, natural looking volume but left my hair feeling silky smooth, almost like i had used a deep conditioning treatment. The volume held all day and the smell carried well too. It’s definitely a strong perfume like smell while you’re washing your hair... but it fades leaving your hair with a light perfume scent that isn’t overwhelming & extremely pleasant. I definitely found the perfect solution to my thin, dry & lifeless hair. This shampoo and the CATWALK Your Highness Conditioner are definitely my new favorites. If you have extremely thin, damages hair like me I can not recommend this enough
Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Heat Protection / Dry, Straight, Fine
I was a TIGI girl for YEARS until I found Davines and Aveda, but I still love my TIGI products and this particular shampoo is one of my faves! Def leaves hair feeling clean but not stripped or stringy, and it Smells AMAZING; and ladies, I don't know about you, but I love the way my hair smell when I leave the salon, and this shampoo def gives you the fresh from the salon smell! #Enjoy #KimmyB
Tampa , FL
My favorite line of hair treatment! Volume line really works and gives volume and nice shape to my hair. Also the smell is great. Use it every day because I have oily scalp, so it works great
Light Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Oily, Curly, Thin
I love this shampoo!! It smells amazing which is always great. I have oily hair and had a film on my hair from previous shampoos and after the first wash the film was gone and it has left it so soft! Highly recommend!!!
Light Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Oily, Wavy, Fine
Madison, MS
I do not enjoy this product. It does not give enough volume and it dries my hair out. I know this because after I rinse it out, my hair is so stiff and uncomfortable. I'm lucky I have a good conditioner.
Dark Brown / Dandruff / Straight, Thick
Whitsett, NC
I'm in love with the smell of this shampoo!!!!!!!! Scent lasts a very long time!! Lathers great! But for how much it is, it seems like it doesn't last very long (with average length hair) Product wise great though!👍🏼💜
Horton, AL
I love this shampoo. It has a awesome smell that is long lasting. It doesn't over power. It gave me great volume and shine. I have oily hair and it worked great. I would definitely buy this product again.