CATWALK Your Highness Elevating Shampoo uploaded by Svetlana M.

BY CATWALK

Description:

Catwalk Your Highness Elevating Shampoo - Elevating shampoo for body and movement by TIGI Catwalk. Preps hair for amazing volume!Properly cleansed and flexible hair is the fabric essential to create beautiful volume. This decadent sulfate-free formula infused with lavender, wisteria, jasmine & violet imparts a fresh, lightweight finish. - Catwalk Your Highness Elevating Shampoo

• What exactly is the hype with "purple" shampoo?1 Answers
  • When using this shampoo (of course with the conditioner a...1 Answers
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Love this shampoo! I’m a huge fan of Tigi products. They smell amazing and leave my hair feeling great unlike some other shampoos. The scent reminds me of Britney Spears fantasy perfume. It’s sweet and a little floral but not overpowering. Hair feels great after using this!
Chance T.
Conway, Arkansas
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo!!! Having short hair I really rely on a product to give me some volume! I have oily skin and hair and this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair look clean all day. Did I mention how AMAZING it smells?!
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I like this shampoo, but wouldn't call it my favorite. First off, I have color-treated, thin hair that I blow-dry some days (when I have to work) and leave to air dry on my days off work. This shampoo lathers well, has a good price point and the packaging is cute. It doesn't have a strong scent, which is good for people who are sensitive to smells. It didn't add as much volume to my hair as I would have liked, but it did do a great job of cleansing it and hydrating my dry ends. I will definitely keep using it and might even re-purchase if I don't find any better shampoos along the way.
Mikayla D.
I really enjoy this shampoo! First off, it smells amazing! It kind of has a floral sweet scent. Also, it cleans your hair nicely, but doesn't dry out your hair. I find that it lifts your hair and adds volume, so I definitely agree that it is elevating. Overall, I highly recommend checking out this shampoo!
Kimberly B.
I was a TIGI girl for YEARS until I found Davines and Aveda, but I still love my TIGI products and this particular shampoo is one of my faves! Def leaves hair feeling clean but not stripped or stringy, and it Smells AMAZING; and ladies, I don't know about you, but I love the way my hair smell when I leave the salon, and this shampoo def gives you the fresh from the salon smell! #Enjoy #KimmyB
Kristy B.
I love this shampoo!! It smells amazing which is always great. I have oily hair and had a film on my hair from previous shampoos and after the first wash the film was gone and it has left it so soft! Highly recommend!!!
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
I do not enjoy this product. It does not give enough volume and it dries my hair out. I know this because after I rinse it out, my hair is so stiff and uncomfortable. I'm lucky I have a good conditioner.
Niki W.
Whitsett, NC
I'm in love with the smell of this shampoo!!!!!!!! Scent lasts a very long time!! Lathers great!

But for how much it is, it seems like it doesn't last very long (with average length hair)

Product wise great though!👍🏼💜
Heather W.
I love this shampoo. It has a awesome smell that is long lasting. It doesn't over power. It gave me great volume and shine. I have oily hair and it worked great. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ashley R.
I like this shampoo because it gets rid of my oily scalp scalp while keeping my ends moisturizerized. Gives my hair a nice volume boost and lathers great! Has a nice floral smell. This is one that I always keep on hand.
Rae C.
Youngsville, LA
When using this shampoo (of course with the conditioner as well) do I need to use any other products?
Laura M.
Belleville , IL
What exactly is the hype with "purple" shampoo?