BY CATWALK

Description:

Enhances volume and body while delivering weightless moisture. Helps defend against static and flyways. Developed together with TIGI Copyright Colour Creative Team.

About the product:

• Enhances volume & body while delivering weightless & moisture
  • Helps defends against static and flyaways
  • Designed to be colour safe

Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
I love TIGI products. I have used Highness in the past and it was great!! My hair always feels amazing after using every TIGI shampoo and conditioner. I love their Bedhead line and the S Factor line especially.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I liked this a lot, felt it did its job but not too crazy about the scent. It smells good at first but doesn’t fade so it sticks around all day. Made my hair soft and without feeling like it left residue
Lily F.
Old Hickory, TN
I like this line, they have decent products at affordable prices. This gives some volume but not much. It could be better but it does just fine.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
Smells like cake!! I love this stuff so much. Unfortunately I can't use it often because it really weighs my hair down but still awesome!
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
This will definitely make your hair feel nice and soft I do love the smell of it it pairs well with their blowouts balm
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Absolutely love this product. I will continue to purchase, use, and recommend it. You wont ne disappointed.
Ianina R.
Tampa 5126 net dr
I use it every day after my shampoo and I like it a lot! Smells delicious and gives extra volume to my hair
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Perfect for blondes, I use it all the time on my clients. Smell is great, price point isn’t bad.
Shelly V.
homosassa
Love the products but quite pricey. The oatmeal honey shampoo and conditioner are my favorite.
Jennifer B.
Would make my hair look soft, volumous, and silky the day I used this conditioner, but by the next day my hair would be flat and incredibly oily.
I have an oily scalp and it would make my hair go crazy in oil the oil production department unlike other conditioners had.