BY CATWALK

Description:

A versatile medium to firm finishing tool that delivers a moderate hold for shaping and brushing as you spray.  Hydrolyzed wheat proteins and natural extracts help condition hair and add shine. Sold only in professional salons. .

CATWALK Work-It Hairspray
I recently tried this product and was rather disappointed. My hair fell flat after an hour. It did not hold at all.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Mixed reviews here... it doesn't really hold all that well, but omg it smells heavenly!!
Joscelyn N.
Colorado Springs
I like this product. I have bought several cans of this hairspray. It’s smells very nice! I have thicker longer hair that I don’t want weighed down by hairspray and this is perfect to use if you just want a little hold and texture. The spray cap tends to stick or get clogged from the product. I take it off and run it under warm water.
Shey C.
This is my favorite hair spray. It has a great hold and you can brush your hair after putting it on and it won't leave any residue. At first it will feel a little sticky but it dries fast.

Target