BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsCatwalk
Volume Collection Your Highness Root Boost Spray

CATWALK Volume Collection Your Highness Root Boost Spray

by Catwalk

Description:

Mousse For Lift &Amp; Texture Promotes Lift At The Roots Promotes Long Lasting Style Promotes Magnificent Volume Magnificent Volume Starts At The Roots.&Nbsp; This Fine Mist Foam Delivers The Lift And Support Essential For A Long Lasting, Dramatic Style.&Nbsp; 1-800-259-8596 Made In Usa Additional Product Information : We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Tigi And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Tigi.&Nbsp; Tigi Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Tigi Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Catwalk makes great products! This one is definitely my favorite. It gives major volume! It doesn't leave your hair all crunchy. You don't even have to tease it just a few sprays and you get major major volume!! It smells like a man's cologne witch I love!!
Start your review of CATWALK Volume Collection Your Highness Root Boost Spray!
Ashley S.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: CVS
This is a great volumizing spray. I use it both when my hair is wet before blow drying and use a little spritz between washes to keep it going. It is not overly sticky and won’t make your hair feel like a helmet. This brand is also pretty reasonably priced among the salon brands.
Kristine H.
Mineral Point, WI
Time and time again I always to back to this. I’m a professional hairstylist and this is great for fine hair. I love pairing it with a mouse.
Jennifer M.
Simi Valley, CA
This stuff really works! I am obsessed. I spray it on my roots, and it smells amazing. Then I go ahead and blow dry and style. My hair ends up volumized and not flat. I love it
Lauren F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Yes please! Anything to help me with my hair and volume. Went to ulta and snatched this pretty little thing. Yes long lasting just like this girl needs and I only use it on the weekends when I’m going out
Edith A.
New Caney, TX
Talk about volume. For someone with flat hair this collection as a whole is amazing. It adds volume and it last hours long. Love it.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I have medium/thick hair which can get weighed down pretty fast. I bought this being a little skeptical about it actually doing it job and I haven't even had to tease my hair thats how well it works. I will say though, the only thing I don't like about it is the spray nozzle. It's not an even disperse of the product. Other than that, it's great.
Angela  W.
Lancaster, OH
CATWALK Volume Collection Your Highness Root Boost Spray uploaded by Angela  W.
I have very fine, limp, straight hair. This root boost product is amazing!!! It helps give my hair some lift and hold without being stuff and sticky. I definitely recommend this!!
Jodie Z.
Buffalo, NY
I cannot express enough how well this works on lifting your roots and providing volume that is not sticky. I have yet to find a better product. The cost is extremely reasonable too!
Jessica S.
Roanoke, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
Tigi/Catwalk products are always amazing and this one doesn't fall short. It doesn't take much and you've got the lift you were looking for. It's long lasting and doesn't leave any residue behind.
Chasity L.
Rock Falls, IL
I love this root booster. It smells great and gives my hair the perfect amount of volume it needs to achieve that "look at me" look