Catwalk Tigi Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo & Conditioner Set uploaded by Jazmin C.

BY TIGI #12 in Haircare Sets

Tigi Catwalk Fashionista Violet Shampoo is a sulphate-free shampoo that enhances blonde shades and reduces brassy tone effects. With an illuminating complex of Violet, Pearl Extract and Rice Milk, it boosts cool tones and delivers captivating shine to blonde, gray or white hair. Can be used daily. see more...

• Does this product work well with curly hair? 1 Answers
  • I've never used honey or oatmeal shampoo? Do you think it...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley B.
Andover, MN
These products are SO good. They smell like oatmeal and honey with a little bit of spice. They wash out easily and the end results are amazing. My hair is silky , soft and has more volume. After 5 uses, I decided to go out and stockpile, that is how much I love them!
NellyA A.
Portage
I must say for this kind of products because it does contain alcohol it does help stress free my hair, and gives a bouncy flexible and the smell is just great! I usually would pick a vegan non-alcohol/ sulfate free but this I give it a thumbs up
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
My favorite shampoo and conditioner set. I love the way it smells. Leaves my scalp feeling so clean. Plus the oatmeal soothes my scalp since I have dry scalp and it sucks during the winter. The conditioner keeps my hair hydrated and shiny.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
This is the only salon shampoo that delivers such noticeable results, IME. Never before has my hair looked AND felt so healthy! Effortless shine, like never before! The scent is beautiful, it truly is "comfort food for your hair." My hair is highlighted & curly, & this helps tame my frizz. Outstanding.
Emily S.
I started using this shampoo and conditioner because this is what my salon uses for color treated hair. The smell is amazing and it absolutely helps to keep color in longer. It doesn’t make my hair greasy or heavy feeling after washing.
Deanna H.
Coal Center, PA
In love!!! Smells great and leaves hair soft and hydrated. Usually conditioners don’t work very well on my hair and leave it still feeling dry or tangled but this stuff works wonders!
Kelly A.
Oil City, PA
This makes my hair s soft and manageable..It adds shine and reduces frizz..I would highly recommend trying this..I have very thick and wavy hair ...and I absolutely love it!
Jazmin C.
I freakin love this set!!!!! My only problem with it is the size difference between shampoo and conditioner ??! Typically you use more conditioner then you do shampoo so why would they put the shampoo in a larger bottle? I dunno I'm not a mind reader, anyway I've reviewed all of these separately they work they rock they smell AMAZING and do what they say they will do on the packaging LOVE LOVE LOVE Good for color treated hair, damaged, dry, al that ^ will repurchase again :)
Yes G.
This stuff smells amazing!!!! I walk out of the shower smelling like oatmeal cookies and the scent lingers a bit. I've had people tell me my hair smells nice since I started using it. Not sure if it makes a difference from shampoo or conditioners not geared for curly hair but will continue to use. Not sure if I would purchase again after I finish the ones I have since they are pretty pricey.
Ashlee S.
Milwaukee, WI
The smell is great and it definitely leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth. The price might be a little up but it's worth it. Definitely better than any drug store brand and I would tell someone to put forth the price over something cheaper because it will help your hair in the long run.
Whitney O.
Does this product work well with curly hair?
Chelsie D.
I've never used honey or oatmeal shampoo? Do you think it works well? Experiences?