CATWALK Strong Hold Mousse uploaded by Peyton f.CATWALK Strong Hold Mousse uploaded by Nikita S.

BY CATWALK

Description:

Moisturises and conditions, smoothes, and prevents build-up.

• Moisturises and conditions
  • For normal to extra strong hold
  • 192g / 200ml

How to Use: For long-lasting hold and structure pre-styling, apply to freshly washed hair and distributed evenly from the roots to ends using your hands of a large comb.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), PVP, Isobutane, Propane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Butane, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-15/15 Allyl Ether Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isoeugenol, Linalool.

Taelor C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I only started recently using catwalk products a few months ago. I started using the one to help thicken my hair (and I love it!- besides it weighing my hair down). But this one, does wonders too. It does make my hair seem heavier with so much oil. But when I don’t mind it- it seems ok.
Victoria W.
Edina, MN
As a hairstylist, I have to keep my hair looking like I did a little somethin' somethin' to it. This product is great to add a little bit of texture and flair without any added weight or waxes in my hair! Just throw in a small amount when it's towel dried, style as normal and we're good to go! Doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy in the slightest, has a pleasant, clean scent and the packaging is super sleek and aesthetic! Highly recommend!
Victoria W.
Edina, MN
This product is amazing! It smells wonderful and it's extremely versatile. You can use it as a strong hold to really hold those curls in place, or you could throw a bit in on shampoo day to give it that second or third day look. Love it!! Highly recommend!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I thought this mousse worked pretty well. It kept my curls looking good all day but one thing I really didn't like was it left my hair feeling crunchy which I didn't like. I want a product that keeps my curls but doesn't leave my hair crunchy.
Peyton f.
Olathe, KS
Honestly I love this so much! it's about 17$ a can but it last a long time and holds strong, it's also great for my crazy curly hair lol! try it today at target or beauty brands!
Damaris G.
Hialeah, FL
This is great product for women who have thin curly hair! I use a small amount of Cantú curling cream and then I apply thus product. It does not make my hair crunchy at all. And it has a great smell!
Bronwyn M.
fayette
This mousse holds my curls very well even after being slept on. It gives my curls the perfect shape!
Shelly V.
homosassa
Catwalk products are wonderful I love the shampoo and conditioners but they are quite pricey.
bertal L.
Laghouat
I would like to try this product and review it on my page with my friends on Instagram and on my YouTube channel for what this product receives from great popularity on the Arab and Western world laminbertal123@gmail.com I live in Algeria and my area is laghouat
Nikita S.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth it? Does it actually work?