BY CATWALK

Description:

To Smooth And Soften Prep It: Establish a sleek Canvas with this luxurious sulfate free formula. An infusion of lychee. Japanese honeysuckle and rice bran oil works synergistically to help smooth, defrizz and impart a brilliant shine. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Amazon
Josie J.
Left my hair feeling silly smooth and shiney. The smell was satisfying and the cost was very reasonable. This line also offers out of shower products to use along with this shampoo that I would recommend as well.
Alisha D.
Pacifica, CA
I have very thick and frizzy hair. Odd waves that don't make any sense. This shampoo smells amazing and is of a higher quality compared to its competitions. I have oily hair and it leaves me feeling super happy
Jessica R.
Oceanside, NY
I love love love this shampoo and conditioner. I have straight hair but I always get a lot of frizz and flyaways. Unless my hair is somehow dampened (rain or snow) this keeps my hair sleek and straight all day ❤
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Love TIGI! Always a great salon brand that never disappoints. This mystique glossing shampoo leaves my hair feeling silky, smooth and shiny... not heavy or greasy. Plus, it's smells amazing! A little bit higher priced than drug store, but well worth it!
Mariana L.
Newark, DE
Weight hairs down. Feels greasy and it is really hard to wash off.
It's not worth it for the price and it takes 3 or 4 washs for hair to feel clean again. Never buying again
Alexandra S.
Denver, CO
Smells amazing! Really great hair mist if you have frizzier harder to straighten hair. It can be a little heavy so a little goes a long way. Smells great! Leaves the perfect amount of shine.
tiffany s.
Twin lakes, WI
The is awesome! If you want sleek and smooth hair this is the product for you! It is one of the better brands out there especially for smooth hair. Good for all scalp types
Bri B.
I have been using this shampoo since it first came out, not only does it leave my hair straight and shiny, it also has an incredible smell that lasts!!
Mirissa B.
This shampoo keeps my hair looking shiny and sleek. I have very fine, straight hair and this product gives it a beautiful, healthy look.
allison n.
love this product. all of the products in this brand are quality. I love using them to put finishing touches on and it smells great.
Nicole I.
why should I use and buy this product?