CATWALK Sleek Mystique Blow Out Balm uploaded by Brianne P.CATWALK Sleek Mystique Blow Out Balm uploaded by Brianne P.CATWALK Sleek Mystique Blow Out Balm uploaded by Sep K.

BY CATWALK

Description:

To Polish and Refine Work It: This blow out in a bottle gives touchable, glossy hair without sacrificing natural fullness. Silk and soy combine with a blend of dragon fruit and bamboo to give a straight style with long-term hydration. TIGI® Creative Team Tip: For the perfect blow out, smooth balm through hair and blowdry in sections using  a round of paddle brush. For sale only in professional salons. .

• Does this make your hair get volume? Or it it just a seru...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Abbie M.
Saint Paul, MN
When I have a Parme I use this staff it work good and the nice scen is a long last ting yes nice package wood love to give more of a review but it not more stars to review and add to it wood be 100 stars
Brianne P.
I accidentally added a photo but it's actually a perfect example of how awesome sleek mystique blowout balm is. I rarely use hairspray. Horrible build up. But I have fine curly lightened hair that LOVES to frizz and freak out but can't handle heavy products. I only used a curling iron on my ends. The rest is all compliments of the balm. I used to do hair and this is the number one product I would suggest. Light enough for all hair types but works like magic even on coarse thick hair. The trick is to make sure you blow dry your hair completely for the style to seal in with the balm. My bestie is a master stylist and is seriously expert at doing hair- even she agreed I have beastly hair. Then agreed this is the only thing that works like a charm haha bottom line? Buy it. Learn to use it right. You won't be disappointed.
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
Love the volume this gives me without the stickiness of hair spray. It gives you just the right amount of product for a good volume. I use this all throughout the week.
Shannon S.
Troy, IL
I put this on wet hair, I don't blow dry. I have naturally wavy hair, and this helps slightly to straighten it out. The biggest thing is that it makes my hair super soft and smooth and hard to not touch because it's so soft! I have oilier hair (I have to wash it at least every other day), so if I put it too close to the roots it was hard to keep it from making my hair greasy. For me it was best to put it about ears down.
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
This is my favorite product ever! from frequently straightening my hair, it gets split ends very easily. when I use this I don't have to worry about them being noticeable in my hair to other people. I love it!
Liz F.
ALTO, MI
This stuff is the best!! I have thick, frizzy, crazy hair and it's my go to. My hair becomes so sleek and shiny without the greasy look. Totally worth the price. Smells phenomenal too.
Jessica A.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
This TIGI catwalk sleek mystique blow out balm makes my hair super sleek and super shiny! I have very thick coarse curly hair so even after I straighten it's still poofy. This product helps to smooth it down.
Alexis D.
Mesa, AZ
This is great for curly hair. Doesn't leave a crunchy finish and doesn't take a lot to have full coverage. My hair stylist used this one my hair all the time.
Krissi B.
This is great stuff! I have really thick and dry hair so it works great for me, I wouldn't recommend for thin hair. I think it would be to heavy.
Sep K.
I usually use this product after towel dry my hair, it is not greasy at all and it helps my hair not gets frizzy after flat ironing.
Denisse G.
Does this make your hair get volume? Or it it just a serum to give it the smooth looking texture?