CATWALK Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo uploaded by Trisha C.

BY CATWALK

Description:

This Transforming Dry Shampoo from TIGI's Catwalk Session Series is a cleansing, volumizing and texturizing styling product for all hair types. With a matte finish, this lightweight formula is virtually translucent.

Octavia M.
Worth every single penny spent and I love the Fragranc fragrance in this, yes there is a perfume we fragrance. But it lasts all day and I’m absorbs all the oil without leaving your hair feeling Chalkey
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
TIGI is my favorite hair product brand and their dry shampoo is definitely top of the line. I only wash my hair a couple times a week, so dry shampoo is a necessity. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling tacky or sticky and never leaves white residue.
Monica V.
I loved it. So sad they stopped selling it at the store I shop at. I have dark brown hair and it didn't leave any white residue. It is very light weight, smells great, and it leaves my scalp feeling clean.
Sasha D.
evans mills
Don’t like it not worth it. My hair is too thick for it
dont like how it felt my hair after using it don’t recommend this product for curly Natural hair
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Michelle S.
Spring, TX
I really never use a dry shampoo before but this one for sure lasts the longest with no residue I can I compare it to anything I have ever use because I’ve never used it before I went five days without having to use traditional shampoo my hair which is pretty amazing
Alisa C.
Mapleton, UT
This dry shampoo is actually DRY. It doesn't moisten the hair or leave any white or colored residue. It's the cleanest dry shampoo I have ever used. I can go 2-3 additional days between showering after using the product. I would buy it again, the only downside is how hard it is to locate. I don't find it stocked with all the other Tigi product at the distributors.
Hannah G.
powell, TN
This stuff is a LIFE SAVER!! Trully i am in love with this stuff. My mom gave it to me so i dont know where she got it ill have to ask her and add it in. But all i know is the sleek packaging is on point and this stuff smells amazing and is incredible on my hair. It doesnt make it chalky feeling. Just fresh
Marcedes C.
Erie, PA
I love the work it flex hold hair spray. By far my favorite hair spray. I hate pumps and love that this is an aerosol can. It smells amazing. And the cherry on top to why I love it, it is a flex hold, keeps your style in place, but gives you natural movement. No helmet hair.
Tess T.
Adrian, MI
This product makes it very easy for me to style my freshly washed hair into an updo. The smell is pleasant, and it provides enough texture to last all night. Perfect for all hair types, I recommend it for those who need a quick pick me up for their hair.

back