CATWALK Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo uploaded by Trisha C.

BY CATWALK

Description:

This Transforming Dry Shampoo from TIGI's Catwalk Session Series is a cleansing, volumizing and texturizing styling product for all hair types. With a matte finish, this lightweight formula is virtually translucent.

Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
TIGI is my favorite hair product brand and their dry shampoo is definitely top of the line. I only wash my hair a couple times a week, so dry shampoo is a necessity. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling tacky or sticky and never leaves white residue.
Monica V.
I loved it. So sad they stopped selling it at the store I shop at. I have dark brown hair and it didn't leave any white residue. It is very light weight, smells great, and it leaves my scalp feeling clean.
Sasha D.
evans mills
Don’t like it not worth it. My hair is too thick for it
dont like how it felt my hair after using it don’t recommend this product for curly Natural hair
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
Michelle S.
The Woodlands, TX
I really never use a dry shampoo before but this one for sure lasts the longest with no residue I can I compare it to anything I have ever use because I’ve never used it before I went five days without having to use traditional shampoo my hair which is pretty amazing
Hannah G.
Powell, TN
This stuff is a LIFE SAVER!! Trully i am in love with this stuff. My mom gave it to me so i dont know where she got it ill have to ask her and add it in. But all i know is the sleek packaging is on point and this stuff smells amazing and is incredible on my hair. It doesnt make it chalky feeling. Just fresh
Marcedes C.
Erie, PA
I love the work it flex hold hair spray. By far my favorite hair spray. I hate pumps and love that this is an aerosol can. It smells amazing. And the cherry on top to why I love it, it is a flex hold, keeps your style in place, but gives you natural movement. No helmet hair.
Maegan M.
Kansas City , MO
New fav!!!! It soaks up oil, makes my hair feel ticker, and bonus.... gives me great volume! It doesn't leave my hair white either, and I have very dark brown hair. I can usually use it on days 2 and 3 to prolong me from not washing my hair. Which is great since I workout so much. Great product!!
Andrianna C.
Santa Maria, CA
I have silver hair and this is one of the few dry shampoos that doesn't make my hair feel like hay. I only wash my hair a max of twice a week and it gets pretty oily at the scalp. This stuff wicks all that greasiness away. They white cast isn't super strong either once in rush it away it's not noticeable. I bought this on a whim and consider buying it again soon. Plus it smell like a sexy man. Lol
Trisha C.
Milford, CT
The best product ever to add volume and texture. I don't even use it for its purpose as a dry shampoo, just as a styling product! Its nice that it has zero white powdery type of a look like other dry shampoos and to me, it smells amazing. It's a strong scent that may not be for everyone but when I use this its my perfume for the day.