BY CATWALK

Brandon J.
NJ
Have been using this product for years and always get asked how I am able to get such high volume, I will forever swear by this product and if you catch it right you can get a value pack at Target!! Highly recommended!!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I had seen this in the store and I thought I would give it a try. It turned out to be something I really loved. It made my hair look real full and younger looking. After having 3 kids my hair has been in a long tail and forgotten. This made my hair back to its normal state when I styled it. It gave my face a widened effect the way I styled it which I loved. My bangs were directed away from my eyes and it helped me go about my daily routine with styled hair. This can be found at Wal-Mart and is not pricey at all. It helps with this product if you blow dry with it to keep the product in so that your hair does not fall back down. This is about $10 at Wal-Mart and I highly recommend this hair product to you!
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Does this product make your hair sticky or look oily? I hate it when products make my hair look or feel dirty right out of the shower!