CATWALK Root Boost Spray for Texture & Lift

by Catwalk

Description:

Add volume and body to your hair with Catwalk Root Boost Spray. It has a light and fruity fragrance and precise application gives you greater control when deciding on your style. This bottle contains 8 oz of hair styling spray and is safe for all hair types.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Dimethyl Ether, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-45 Palm Kernel Glycerides, Carbomer, Oleth-20, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Methylisothiazolinone.

Does this product make your hair sticky or look oily? I hate it when products make my hair look or feel dirty right out of the shower!
Is this stuff too sticky?
Start your review of CATWALK Root Boost Spray for Texture & Lift!
How would you rate this product?
Terri M.
Scranton, PA
I love all catwalk products especially the shampoo and conditioners... I love the way my hair feels and should I mention smells great!!!
Ashley S.
Weatherford, TX
Love TIGI! Their products are amazing and I love this one! I buy mine from either Ulta or the Toni&Guy Salons.
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
100% necessary for my hair to look even halfway decent! I need all the help I can get to escape flatsville and this is the rocket that launches me to sorta volume!
Johanna H.
Bullville, NY
You know what they say "go big or go home" love this product does exactly as it states. Not expensive and worth the money. I have curly thick color treated hair.
Jamie C.
Ninety Six, SC
I have been using this for about a month now. I have fine hair but a lot of it. It is below my shoulders. This spray will give some lift but does get weighed down by my hair. I use it about 2-3 times a week after washing as usual. I think with the right hair cut and styling this could be perfect.. I will keep experimenting .
Toni B.
Valley Vlg, CA
This product is the secret to perfect up do's that will last and last. Use TIGI Catwalk Rootboost to prepare the hair for the desired up style. Spray on wet, clean hair at the roots and lightly through the ends. Blow dry. Once dry spray lightly through mid lengths and ends one more time and repeat the blow dry in sections. Hair will now behave for you like never before. Easy to place and pin, tease, backcomb and get your desired shape without fly always or trying to hold onto slippery hair or hair that is overloaded with heavy product or sticky hairspray. A must for any stylist. Also perfect for those short textured hairstyles. Again the secret is to apply a light second spray to dry hair and give it a quick blast directionally with the blow dryer .
vivian Y.
Brooklyn Park , MN
It works really well when I blow dry my hair.I really Luke how it gives my hair the volume it needs. it makes my hair look more beautiful and full.
Julia F.
Gainesville, GA
Catwalk RootBoost gives my hair the life it needs! I have fine, thin hair. This provides texture without weight. Not only is it a totally reasonable cost, but it lasts! It only takes a small pump for your entire head. Love!!
Kaitlynne F.
Sullivan, MO
This product has always worked for me. I love to use it on nights out when I want a but more volume. It also has a nice scent.
Sarah T.
Burlington, VT
I like this stuff, but you have to use it properly or it can go wrong. Spray near roots while hair is still wet and rub into your hair. Then blowdry and style. Otherwise it will leave a sort of hard sticky residue that is not pleasant. However when used correctly it really does add nice volume and texture!