BY CATWALK

Description:

Add volume and body to your hair with Catwalk Root Boost Spray. It has a light and fruity fragrance and precise application gives you greater control when deciding on your style. This bottle contains 8 oz of hair styling spray and is safe for all hair types.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Dimethyl Ether, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-45 Palm Kernel Glycerides, Carbomer, Oleth-20, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Methylisothiazolinone.

Claire H.
Shakopee
This product is okay.  It does help lift your roots, and bring more volume to your hair, however I don't find it holding up throughout the day.  I find myself having to still use hairspray or another product to make it through the day, especially if I have a lot going on.  But for a couple hours, if you're going out on a date, or for just a couple hours, I find it works well!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have naturally curly hair and I like to use this on my natural hair/no style days as well as for days where I'm adding loose curls with a heating tool. It works great adding volume to my roots - even on days where I'm straightening my hair. It does take a minute to dry down, but works into the root fairly easily. I enjoy working it at the root with my fingers.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I had seen this in the store and I thought I would give it a try. It turned out to be something I really loved. It made my hair look real full and younger looking. After having 3 kids my hair has been in a long tail and forgotten. This made my hair back to its normal state when I styled it. It gave my face a widened effect the way I styled it which I loved. My bangs were directed away from my eyes and it helped me go about my daily routine with styled hair. This can be found at Wal-Mart and is not pricey at all. It helps with this product if you blow dry with it to keep the product in so that your hair does not fall back down. This is about $10 at Wal-Mart and I highly recommend this hair product to you!
Kristina M.
DALLAS, GA
This product does lift my roots pretty well. I use it when my hair is damp and then blow dry. I do notice a sticky feeling in my hair though and if you use too much, it'll get a little crunchy.
Toni B.
Valley Vlg, CA
This product is the secret to perfect up do's that will last and last. Use TIGI Catwalk Rootboost to prepare the hair for the desired up style. Spray on wet, clean hair at the roots and lightly through the ends. Blow dry. Once dry spray lightly through mid lengths and ends one more time and repeat the blow dry in sections. Hair will now behave for you like never before. Easy to place and pin, tease, backcomb and get your desired shape without fly always or trying to hold onto slippery hair or hair that is overloaded with heavy product or sticky hairspray. A must for any stylist. Also perfect for those short textured hairstyles. Again the secret is to apply a light second spray to dry hair and give it a quick blast directionally with the blow dryer .
Ashley W.
I've always liked the Catwalk collection. I tried this and I enjoyed the loft it gave my roots. It felt comfortable, yet textured. I liked the way it wore, but it did start to feel thick the longer it sat.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
I have been using this for about a month now. I have fine hair but a lot of it. It is below my shoulders. This spray will give some lift but does get weighed down by my hair. I use it about 2-3 times a week after washing as usual. I think with the right hair cut and styling this could be perfect.. I will keep experimenting .
Paula R.
This felt stiff on my hair. After I sprayed it on I almost feel as if it made it harder to get a brush or anything through it. I used it a couple times and then ended up throwing it out. The price was okay, but since it didn't work for me it was a waste of money and I won't be purchasing again nor would I recommend it
Julia F.
Gainesville, GA
Catwalk RootBoost gives my hair the life it needs! I have fine, thin hair. This provides texture without weight. Not only is it a totally reasonable cost, but it lasts! It only takes a small pump for your entire head. Love!!
Brandon J.
NJ
Have been using this product for years and always get asked how I am able to get such high volume, I will forever swear by this product and if you catch it right you can get a value pack at Target!! Highly recommended!!
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
Is this stuff too sticky?
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Does this product make your hair sticky or look oily? I hate it when products make my hair look or feel dirty right out of the shower!