BY CATWALK

Adds maximum lift without heaviness.

About the product:

• Gives volume and texture without weighing the hair down
  • It contains Sweet Almond Oil and Lavender

How to Use: For targeted root lift, spray into wet hair at the roots and then blow-dry straight away into desired shape. To create all-over volume and movement, spray from the roots to ends throughout the hair.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Dimethyl Ether, VP/VA Copolymer, PVP, Isobutane, PEG-45 Palm Kernel Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-7, Butane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Propane, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Amanda P.
SARASOTA, FL
THIS purple shampoo is 200% amazing!! It completely takes any brass out of the hair, and is super pigmented purple. It smells really good like flowers and a tad bit powdery. I like to use it after I use a normal shampoo so that it suds up a bit more, and leave it in my hair for 2min so that it can really get to work.
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
I put this product in my hair before it dries after a shower. I spray it at the roots and massage it in. It's pretty light weight and doesn't weigh my hair down. It's not a product that I use every day but when I want to go out and my hair to look like a professional blow out I use this.
Ting W.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
Always love Bed Head! This is good for a good hold for any hair. It's really strong though. But I really like it. Also I thought it smelled good too!
Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
I use this product before blow drying to get volume during the day. It works great but is laced with chemicals.
Kendra K.
Very happy and surprised with how much volume it added and kept through the day! Wish I would have found it sooner
Martha W.
Love this root booster! It holds well and adds a little lift to second day hair!
Valia G.
Athens
Perfect hold! Smells amazingly and keeps hair in place with out getting them sticky or rough and greasy