CATWALK Oatmeal & Honey Treatment Conditioner

by Catwalk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CATWALK Oatmeal & Honey Treatment Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Warren, NJ
Bought this based solely on the oh-so-delicious scent...and on sale. Absolutely loved the scent and had great results for the first week or so, but then noticed my hair was starting to feel drier and crunchier.
Whittier, CA
I LOVE the smell of this shampoo and conditioner. I usually find and buy it from either Marshalls or T.J. Maxx for a fraction of the regular price.
malvern Arkansas
Highly reconmed!! Absolutely love this product, I wouldn't use anything else, totally worth the money as well!! It definitely does the job!!
Cincinnati, OH
I did not like this product. The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling heavy with a slight residue.
Essex
This is my go to holiday shampoo , when I'm in the sun or in any heat my hair instantly goes dry and frizzy , but with this it seems to control the frizzyness and eliminate and dryness my hair had.
Really like this conditioner, it smells amazing and really makes your hair feel smooth and soft. It's quite a bit cheaper than other brands aswell and works out really well if you buy the shampoo and conditioner as a pair. Definitely recommend.
Aylesford , NS
I absolutely love the smell of this conditioner!!! I use it as a leave in because it's not as moisturizing as I need. But it does work excellent as a leave in cream for detangling
Love love love the scent of this shampoo but it's not the best for dry hair. It didn't do much in the way of making my product, heat damaged hair feel softer. It's not horrible but not great either
Love this product, nice smell and leaves a smooth and healthy hair. Perfect for using before ironing, because it also works as a heat protectant for me.

Looking for your answer?