BY CATWALK

julia h.
Austin, TX
It’s great if you put it on your tips while you do the rest of your shower routine. It’s not needed to do it throughout the hair. Just the tips. Your scalp produces a lot of oil at the roots and it will seem greasy and dirty quickly if you condition your entire head
Shelley G.
De Queen, AR
This is one of the oldest Catwalk products and it used to be great when I bought it at salons. But now it comes in smaller sized bottles and doesn't moisturize as well. The scent is even different now. I don't recommend this. Its cheap and it isn't good for hair that needs high moisture. If you need light moisture it may be okay, but I really think the urban antidotes is much better quality.
Addie G.
Boone, NC
This conditioner smells amazing and really makes my hair just look better. It some how makes my frizziness go down a lot and just smoothed everything out nicely. My hair was very Sikh afterwards. My only complaint is that my pump gets stuck a lot.
Megan L.
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling really nice and clean without being drying to my very curly hair. The only con is it is a bit more expensive than some drugstore shampoos that is only marginally more effective than.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great natural ingredients used I highly recommend it it left my hair very smooth and it targets the hair lol I love my hair now serum no mask but conditions hair excellent satisfaction not disappointed at all
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
I think my expectations for this shouldn't haven been so high. I love Tigi products but this one didn't stand up to my expectations. Would work well for all hair types, the price is high for what you get though.
Brittany R.
Hands down my favorite shampoo and conditioner. This product works so great in my hard to manage hair. It is pricey but it smells great and makes my hair so soft!
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
I love the smell of this! Its kind of heavy textured,but it washed out good. I like this brand of hair products in general so i was not surprised that i liked this
Product also! I mixed this with the dumb blonde shampoo & so far so good.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
I have light brown hair with blonde highlights... My hair is a bit damaged from dying and daily blow drying and flat ironing. So, I need a conditioner that brings my dry hair back to life.. This conditioner somehow leaves a residue in my roots making my hair look oily and dirty! Not my favorite.
Leanna W.
Warren, NJ
Bought this based solely on the oh-so-delicious scent...and on sale. Absolutely loved the scent and had great results for the first week or so, but then noticed my hair was starting to feel drier and crunchier.