CATWALK Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo

by Catwalk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CATWALK Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Kansas City , MO
I swear by this shampoo and conditioner! The smell is absolutely amazing and it moisturizes my hair like no other. I would buy this product 100x over! It keeps my ends from splitting as well as provides all day moisture. It is never greasy and does not leave a film. LOVE THIS
Antioch, TN
This is the best smelling shampoo I have ever used! I cannot even describe what the smell is. My hair feels light and clean, which is rare for a girl with as thick of hair as mine! I love this shampoo!!
Austin, TX
TGI never disappoints they offer a variety of products that cater to your individual needs! This particular shampoo smells phenomenal and leaves your hair feeling clean and silky soft.
Richmond, KY
This shampoo is my all time favorite! I love the way it smells especially. My hair smells amazing for at least the entire next day after wash. It helps my hair a lot with breakage and being so dry.
Wichita, KS
This is the perfect autumn shampoo in my opinion it smells like autumn!!! Not just that but it gives you the moisture you need as the season starts getting dryer. I have a hard time finding this specific product however but if I come across it again I will definitely repurchase
Bells , TN
I completely love this product! It is one of the best smelling shampoos I use. It keeps my hair moisturized but not to the point where it gets greasy quick. I would put this to the top 10 of my favorite shampoos.
Irving, TX
Love this shampoo smells great and long lasting smell too. Leaves your hair feeling clean but moisturized and soft. Good for dry hair, better than herbal essences or other drug store brand shampoos but also more expensive
This product is great for thirsty hair. It lathers up really well and you don't have to use too much of it. It does have a very distinct smell, almost like baked goods so it may not be for everyone.
Somerset, KY
This shampoo is great and the smell is wonderful it also makes your hair feel so great and this shampoo last 2×longer then other shampoos
Rolla, MO
I love this product! It's super soothing and great for a dry itchy scalp! I would recommend this to anyone!

Looking for your answer?