CATWALK Oatmeal & Honey Avoine & Miel Nourishing Shampoo

by Catwalk

Description:

Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Avoine & Miel Nourishing Shampoo - A nourishing shampoo with a delicate oatmeal and honey fragrance by TIGI Catwalk.This formula, with acacia honey, wheat protein and vitamin E, helps to smooth dry, damaged hair and replenish moisture and shine, leaving hair soft and silky. With ingredients that help to nourish and repair, benefits accumulate with repeated usage. Helps prevent frizz and safe for colour-treated hair. - Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Avoine & Miel Nourishing Shampoo

Does it leave your hair feeling as good as it smells?
Where can I buy this? Does this have a strong smell
Start your review of CATWALK Oatmeal & Honey Avoine & Miel Nourishing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Lake Saint Louis
I really like this shampoo/conditioner line. I use it once every 2 weeks to clean up product buildup since I normally use sulfate free/cleansing conditioners for my thick curly hair. It smells amazing...kind of reminds me of a warm bowl of oatmeal on a stormy day. The shampoo foams well, and doesn’t seem to create any knots in my hair. On the washes I use it, I also use the conditioner and comb while product is still in hair in the shower to keep it tangle free. Seems to give my curls just the right amount of moisture
Dark Blonde
Sumter, SC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
One of my favorite shampoo and conditioners! Just a little bit lathers through my long hair. It smells AMAZING - like brown sugar and maple oatmeal in the fall. I’ve been trying new products, but I always fall back on this. It keeps my hair soft and silky!
Brunette / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Oily, Fine
Without a doubt the BEST shampoo for my fine hair! This is the first shampoo I've found that doesn't leave my hair overly dry or oily... it honestly reminds me of Christmas when I smell it, and the smell lasts all day. I'd give this shampoo a 10 out of 10!
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Straight, Fine
Apex, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this shampoo. I have super curly, which I color and love to straighten. My hair already tends to be dry then add all the torture and I need all the help I can get! This shampoo smells like an oatmeal cookie. It smells so good! It feels hydrating on my curls. My hair doesn’t feel stripped or dry after I wash it just clean and hydrated. I highly recommend this shampoo! This is safe for colored hair and protects your hair from heat damage.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Curly, Color Treated
Lynchburg , VA
This was amazing! It really helped my dry hair that’s damaged from coloring it and heat styling. It smells amazing and doesn’t weight my fine hair down like other moisturizing shampoos do. I would buy this again!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Straight, Fine, Color Treated
Talladega, AL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love that this brand is cruelty free. I found this product at TJ Maxx for a great discounted price. The only complaints I could see online was that the smell wasn't pleasant but in my opinion I really love the oatmeal and honey scent and it does leave the hair smelling really good. I had compliments about it from my daughter. TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Tween Duo Set
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Straight, Fine
Whitesboro , TX
Hands down my favorite conditioner ever. Since I began using it, my hair has become healthier, thicker, and longer. The conditioner has a wonderful smell, kind of a cinnamon or spice smell. The texture and consistency are just right. It’s easy to apply and rinses without leaving your hair feeling sticky or heavy.
Dark Blonde / Heat Protection, Split Ends, Volume / Normal, Fine, Thin
Delhi, CA
One of my favorite things about the shampoo is the smell, some people might not like it but it smells like your favorite oatmeal cookie. And feels like a nice warm hug for your hair. It lathers up quite nicely and washes without drying
Dark Blonde / Frizz, Split Ends / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Love the smell of this product. I have the shampoo and conditioner. When I got my hair lightened, it made my hair so dry, with this shampoo and conditioner it has been a complete 180!
Dark Blonde / Damage, Dryness, Heat Protection / Normal, Straight, Fine
I only bought this shampoo because i ran out of the purple catwalk kind and I wasn't disappointed, but it does not give me the volume I get from their other shampoos. The smell is strong when you're first washing your hair but doesn't stick around too long after you've gotten out and dried your hair. I wouldn't really get this again---the smell isn't my favorite, but i still love catwalk products and will get their purple volume shampoo instead!
Black / Hair Loss, Volume
Ask a question to the Influenster community...