CATWALK Oatmeal & Honey Avoine & Miel Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Hannah M.CATWALK Oatmeal & Honey Avoine & Miel Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Laura K.

BY CATWALK

Description:

Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Avoine & Miel Nourishing Conditioner - A nourishing conditioner with a delicate oatmeal and honey fragrance by TIGI Catwalk.This formula, with acacia honey, wheat protein and vitamin E, helps to smooth dry, damaged hair and replenish moisture and shine, leaving hair soft and silky. With ingredients that help to nourish and repair, benefits accumulate with repeated usage. Helps to repair hair internally and control frizz. - Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Avoine & Miel Nourishing Conditioner

Hannah M.
Onalaska, WI
Bought this one from Ulta in the liter size since it's on sale, smells like a fall candle and it works AMAZING! It left my hair silkier and feeling a lot healthier than it ever did. For the price it's well worth it.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Smells amazing and is my go to shampoo and conditioner. It's looks super chic and come with convenient pump. I usually can get it as a duo on sale about $25 and last a couple of months. It smells like fall and I love it!!
Rochelle D.
Saint Charles, MO
Smells great. Helps w/ blow drying. I have thick coarse hair & this makes it look & feel amazing. Got mine from beauty brands.
Natalie R.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best conditioner I’ve ever tried! I fully recommend it especially for anyone with curly frizzy hair like mine!
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
A lovely conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down. The scent is nice without being "chemical" or overly artificial.
Alexsis D.
El Paso, TX
My husband and I both use this conditioner ! Leaves our hair smelling and feeling very healthy !
Laura K.
Corry, PA
Amazing! It leaves my hair super soft and not to mention the scent. It smells like heaven.
mills m.
A little pricey, but very good! Gets rid of any fuzz that I have, and also a pretty large bottle. Has a lovely smell, and I think this is probably safe for coloured hair. Very good for a dry scalp, and heat damaged her. Definitely satisfied with the product, and I'll probably be buying this conditioner again.
Maren M.
Ehringshausen
Probably the best conditioner out there. Well, at least the best I've tried so far. It leaves the hair so smooth and brushing your hair doesn't even seem to be needed.
Holly A.
Poole, Dorset
Love this product it smells divine and always deranges my fine hair which always knots when wet! It leaves my hair so soft and full of shine