CATWALK Oatmeal and Honey Conditioner uploaded by Hayli S.CATWALK Oatmeal and Honey Conditioner uploaded by Michelle H.

BY CATWALK

A nourishing conditioner for your hair Enriched with soy & wheat protein Repairs chemically treated or damaged hair Boosts moisture & shine Leaves hair soft & healthy looking Type: Shampoos & Conditioners

CATWALK Oatmeal and Honey Conditioner
  • "I loved this conditioner it left my coarse, damaged hair feeling smooth and defrizzed. " in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is the best smelling product I’ve used. It has such a sweet and delicious oatmeal scent and it’ll stay on your hair all day. My hair is very dry, and this made it so soft. I love how much you get for your money and it lasts a long time. I would recommend this all day long.
Annika E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This conditioner is absolutely awesome! It is super moisturizing and makes my damaged hair feel great. The smell is amazing and lingers on the hair the entire day. It wasn’t too pricey. I found it at target actually! Love it.
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg, VA
I have to say out of all the bed head conditioners I have this was not one I liked . Was not moisturizing at all to my hair and left a heavy residue . I would reccomend the total antidotes Line over this anyday .
Emily S.
I use this with the corresponding shampoo and love it. I’ve been using this for a while now after my stylist started using it on me at the salon. It smells amazing and doesn’t leave my hair greasy or heavy feeling.
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
Love the smell of this one. Nice on your scalp because of the oatmeal. Leaves the hair shiny. A little goes a long way. Pricey but so worth it. It doesn’t leave my hair frizzy like with other products.
M C.
Smells awesome...use sparingly...so that it doesn’t weigh hair down....it’s about $16-$22 depends where you purchased it...conditions hair and keeps it fresh and clean
Tori H.
Richmond, KY
Love this conditioner! Makes my hair so so soft and the smell is so clean! I have a lot of issues with breakage and frizz, especially during humid days but this conditioner is so satisfying and makes it easier for my hair to be tamed
Jaime N.
Bullhead City, AZ
The smell alone will make you purchase this, smells like oatmeal cookies, just wonderful, However I find that the conditioner is not very moisturizing as the product claims to be. This can be a downfall for someone with course or color treated hair in need of nourishment.
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
For dry and damaged hair this product really works as it claims and smells amazing. Oatmeal and Honey has been my go for 12 years whenever I damage my hair from coloring and drying I start using this and my hair instantly becomes soft and manageable with out being weighed down. I love this product and highly recommend you give it a try or a sniff.
Lolita L.
Wichita, KS
This was my absolutely favorite conditioner. I had many compliments on how my hair smelled and how soft my hair was. Unfortunately I can't find this anywhere anymore. I did some research online and it looks like they changed the look of the bottle and after entering my zip code saw that no salons carry it in my entire state. :( I will continue to search online to find a reliable seller.
Can I have this please? lol
Alicia J.
Does anyone have any tips about this stuff I saw it in a local Salon and want to try but am nervous because it's kind of expensive and my hair has seen better days?

Amazon