CATWALK Headshot Reconstructive Shampoo

by Catwalk

Description:

Designed for chemically treated hair in need of some TLC, the TIGI Catwalk Headshot Shampoo (300ml) is a reconstructive shampoo which targets areas in the most need of repair. Working to reduce breakage and split ends as well as repairing the hair all over, the intense re-constructor in this shampoo is designed to really penetrate the hair fibre and progressively repair your hair wash after wash.

I Am wondering if this shampoo is good for oily scalp?
Start your review of CATWALK Headshot Reconstructive Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Canton
This is my favorite shampoo! I found the large bottles on sale and bought 5 shampoos and conditioners. It makes my hair feel so soft and it repairs my hair from the damage of being bleached and processed every few months. The scent is amazing as well! Makes my hair and bathroom smell amazing!
Despite coloring my hair myself for the past 8 years, I normally manage to maintain long, silky straight hair... my only issue having to wash it every morning. But last winter when I came home to the states for a week, I basically only had one night to correct and lighten my hair blonde again, so I ended up double processing my hair and in the process my hair had gotten so damaged they it was actually in that gummy, breaking off state. At first, I was only using your typical moisturizing shampoos, but they would leave my hair super tangled. Like, beyond the repair of conditioner. So I switched to more intensive argan oil products, a little more gentle, but my hair was still extremely delicate. Finally, I found out that for chemical damage, protein products are what you should use- and I've had incredible success with this shampoo. My hair feels healthier and smoothr before I even apply conditioner, yet my hair isn't at all weighed down (which is mainly what defrentiates it from a moisturizing shampoo). Of course, no shampoo or conditioner or serum in the world will actually permanently fix or reverse chemically damaged hair, this shampoo is so helpful in strengthening it while I'm growing it out. I can actually use styling tools and brush it without worrying about breakage again!
Las Vegas, NV
I cannot live without this shampoo or the conditioner couunterpart. At $35 a bottle, I was a bit hesitant about purchasing but my hair is more full which is amazing since I have lots of fine hair. Less fallout and my hair is so lush and soft.
Palmdale, CA
I loved what this did to my hair. I bleach my hair and needless to say, thr ends dry out. This shampoo moisturized my hair from root to tip and made it completely soft and manageable. It also smells good.
Saint Paul, MN
Literally one of the best shampoos I've ever used. It has a refreshing candy smell that makes me we want to use it again. I usually have really oily hair but I can go a few days inbetween washes. Purchased from Amazon
Alliance , NE
This stuff is unreal. I’ve been using it off and on since I was in high school. It smells incredible. It cleanses my hair without stripping it damaging color ( I’ve been color treating my hair since I was 13). It is by far my favorite shampoo.
Southlake, TX
So I recently have been having extremely dry, thin, and just gross hair, but after I got this it all changed. The smell is great and if you need a hair fix this is the thing you need! It worked really fast and i could totally tell the difference. I really recommend for me or women!
Pittsburgh, PA
This is such a great shampoo. Doesn't leave nasty build up and doesn't strip your hair color. Lathers nicely and smells good. Definitely a brand I recommend using. Very satisfied with my results.
Rogers, AR
I love this! It did wonder for my hair. The smell is so captivating. I love love love the smell. It is Definitely Worth every penny. My hair is damaged for all the dyes in my hair and it has really helped restore my hair.
Stanley, NC
My favorite shampoo, hands down. I currently have had bright, vibrant red hair for 2 months and no sign of dulling down with this color line. I'm Finally ready to switch up my color, and I'll be sticking with this shampoo/conditioner for sure!