BY CATWALK

Description:

This intensely lightweight conditioner targets areas most in need of moisture and repair, while taming flyaways to leave you with silky soft, shiny hair. It keeps your hair strong without weighing it down, helping to prevent breakage while detangling and smoothing frizz.

CATWALK Headshot Reconstructive Intense Conditioner
I liked this product for when my hair has just been highlighted, or has gone through some damage from coloring. It seems to restore the protein and strength in the hair. However, I prefer a conditioner i can use as an every day one, and considering this one is meant to reconstruct the hair, it is NOT very moisturizing. Which i do not care for on a daily basis.
Kamee C.
I was super bummed this didn't live up to the hype! It smelled amazing but my hair just looked meh. The product also built up in my scalp, leaving me with oil and dandruff. Not a good look!
Laralyn L.
I love all of this brands products. They are great for your hair ecspecially for the price. Good for a dry scalp. It will make your hair oily. It lathers good. Just wasn't
Good for
My hair since it is oily
Amber E.
This product is amazing! It's very good for dry or damaged hair.it also helps to keep frizz or static hair manageable. This has a very good smell as well. Also,I have used this product as a hair mask as well and it is wonderful:)
Shelbi D.
I love TiGI products .The bed head stuff is awesome also.very moisturizing conditioner,it doesn't weigh down your hair either like a lot of the very moisturizing conditioners do.its lightweight but works beautifully ,I recommend getting the big pump bottles it will last you about 4 months .
Holly G.
Sapulpa , OK
I use this conditioner after having my hair bleached/colored and it is GLORIOUS. It leaves my hair feeling healthy, hydrated, and nourished, even after bleaching. It smells great too! It leaves my hair so soft and silky without making it look greasy or heavy.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
This shampoo is best if you have VERY dry hair. My hair was slightly dry and it made it way too oily after just one use. I'm sure it works for very dry hair but I won't be buying again
Karrin C.
Waycross, GA
I love this but my hair is picky and once it becomes used to a shampoo or conditioner it refuses to play nice and thus I have had to leave this behind after one bottle.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
The catwalk headshot reconstructive intense conditioner is the perfect conditioner when you have been out in the sun all day not only does it condition but it also provides that protection
Taylor K.
This is such a great conditioner! This is one I like to reach for right after I have colored my hair because it can be so hard on the hair! I would 10/10 recommend this to anybody who is looking for a good deep condition!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Is the catwalk headshot reconstructive intense conditioner in any other sense

back