BY CATWALK

Description:

Get picture-perfect hair! This heavenly formula will replenish moisture and shine. The blend of rose hips and ginseng extracts, wheat protein & amino acids keeps hair looking healthy and feeling fabulous!  Follow with Headshot™ Reconstructive Intense Conditioner.  Your hair will feel like silk! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes a

Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Smells really good but can be heavy for fine hair. I love the Catwalk line. I wish they would bring back the one that smelled like raspberry lemonade from the 2000’s!
Madison C.
Louisville, KY
Amazing shampoo that even after one use makes hair look noticeably healthier. It hydrates well and smells great. It lathers well but without too many suds. This is definitely one of the best hydrating shampoos that I have had. I am completely satisfied.
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
This shampoo is wonderful. Not only does this product replenish the quality and life of my hair, it makes my hair smell like a goddess❤. Normally I buy this from ulta when it is on sale, because it is pretty pricey otherwise.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
Super hydrating on color/chemical treated or damaged hair. Not only does it moisturize the hair but it leaves it smoooth and silky and IT SMELLS AMAZING!!! Bonus, the bottle is cute in my bathroom.
Misty C.
San Antonio, TX
Your hair will thank you if you use this it's very refreshing in the scalp remember to always shampoo twice in a hair stylist and I love using this on my clients !
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I've never used this product before but it looks like it would be useful and something worth a try. I've seen it in my local beauty supply stores. But I've never tried it out before. I will definitely do a review once I try it out 😉
Ashley D.
Dundalk, MD
This stuff smells wonderful! I love Tigi and the scent lasts. I just don't think it does a lot of moisturizing. It leaves my hair feeling tangly and stringy.
Megan R.
Really good for when hair is feeling dry or in need of some moisturizer! Great smell and leaves it feeling salon fresh
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Excellent for dry hair and in the winter to put moisture back! Great scent and little goes a long way
christine C.
I love this . It' makes my hair so soft , it does what it Saids . I will be buying again

Walmart