CATWALK Fashionista Violet Shampoo

by Catwalk

Description:

​Violet Shampoo for blondes, highlights, and non-pigmented hair by TIGI Catwalk.This sulfate-free shampoo enhances blonde shades and reduces brassy tone effects. With an illuminating complex of violet, pearl extract and rice milk, it boosts cool tones and delivers captivating shine to blonde, gray or white hair.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Sulfate, Carbomer, Sodium Isethionate, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-9, Laureth-4, Mica, Disodium EDTA, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Amodimethicone, Triethanolamine, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, TEA-Sulfate, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Silica, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Nonfat Dry Milk (Sine Adipe Lac/Poudre de Lait Écrémé), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Is it affordable? ? I
Do you notice a real difference with this? My hair gets brassy between colors and I have tried this but it hasn't really "cooled" my hair much.
can you buy this offline?
Start your review of CATWALK Fashionista Violet Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Farmington
Love this shampoo! I have colored hair and my hair dresser recommends using shampoos that damage your hair, when I told her I bought this stuff she was ecstatic!
Strawberry Blonde / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Thin
Catwalk Fashionista Violet Shampoo is like my number one shampoo right at the moment. It helps keeping my hair clean and smooth as well as keeping my hair strong and vibrant. It lathers well and I am satisfied with the results. Highly recommend!
Blonde / Brassiness, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
San Diego, CA
I love this shampoo. It’s not the strongest purple shampoo I’ve used, but it smells great, lightly brightens my blonde and doesn’t leave my hair feeling brittle.
Light Brown / Damage, Frizz, Straightening / Normal, Wavy, Chemically Treated
Fargo, ND
this shampoo is perfect for dyed brunettes! the shampoo itself is a very dark brown, which maintains brown hair colors very well! the smell was one of the best scents i’ve ever had in a shampoo. i wish i was still brunette just so i can use this shampoo again!
Patterson, LA
Purchased at: Amazon
after bleaching and toning my hair my hairdresser recommended this to keep my hair looking fresh. this shampoo has done an amazing job keeping my hair that ashy blonde i was hoping for. i’ve gone through an entire bottle and need to repurchase!
New Britain, CT
I am the type of person who researches carefully, so when I decided to stop coloring my hair and "go gray" I wanted a shampoo that would keep my gray as white as possible and prevent it from becoming brassy. Let me add that I have a very sensitive scalp, so I needed a shampoo that wouldn't irritate it. I have been using this shampoo daily (and the matching conditioner as needed) for over a year now and LOVE it! I get lots of compliments on the color of my hair, and it is always soft and healthy despite daily drying with a roller brush dryer. If you are unsure about whether to try this shampoo, trust me, you'll be happy with it. Just save enough for me to buy! :)
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Color Treated
Syracuse, NY
I’m definitely not a natural blonde but in the summer months I like to pretend that I am. I also happen to travel for work and hotel water usually does a number on my hair. Brassiness galore. I’ve tried a number of violet shampoos and while they were ok, this one is the only one that I have absolute confidence in. It works exactly as its supposed to, smells great, and leaves my hair feeling healthy and soft. Bonus that it doesn’t stain my hands or shower tiles like some others that I’ve used.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Wausau, WI
I love  this stuff!!! It smells so good and is so purple so it helps keep my hair toned.  I even use it directly on yellow spots for a bit to help tone them back to blonde.  Highly highly recommend to anyone who bleaches their hair or is a blonde but wants it toned down.  A little goes such a long way, I probably go through 2 of the big bottles a year, if that.
Light Brown / Color Protection, Dryness, Volume / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Chula Vista , CA
This shampoo make your hair dry save your money don’t buy this at all if your looking for a purple shampoo that going to add some toner the fanola no yellow shampoo it really works it kind of pricey but it keeps your hair from getting yellow and it has toner u only need to apply once a week but don’t leave it for to long because your hair will turn gray because it has a toner in it and u don’t need much also one pump is all u need
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
Fort Worth , TX
I LOVE this shampoo, it is a holy grail product for me. I love the way it smells, and what it does for my color treated hair. I have hard water and it helps with the brassiness my water causes. I love that it comes in different sizes too. I buy this product at Ulta and it goes on sale and can be used with a coupon which counters cost!
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Curly, Coarse, Thick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...