BY CATWALK

Description:

​Violet Shampoo for blondes, highlights, and non-pigmented hair by TIGI Catwalk.This sulfate-free shampoo enhances blonde shades and reduces brassy tone effects. With an illuminating complex of violet, pearl extract and rice milk, it boosts cool tones and delivers captivating shine to blonde, gray or white hair.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Sulfate, Carbomer, Sodium Isethionate, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-9, Laureth-4, Mica, Disodium EDTA, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Amodimethicone, Triethanolamine, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, TEA-Sulfate, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Silica, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Nonfat Dry Milk (Sine Adipe Lac/Poudre de Lait Écrémé), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
this shampoo is perfect for dyed brunettes! the shampoo itself is a very dark brown, which maintains brown hair colors very well! the smell was one of the best scents i’ve ever had in a shampoo. i wish i was still brunette just so i can use this shampoo again!
Yaritza T.
San Diego
This shampoo make your hair dry save your money don’t buy this at all if your looking for a purple shampoo that going to add some toner the fanola no yellow shampoo it really works it kind of pricey but it keeps your hair from getting yellow and it has toner u only need to apply once a week but don’t leave it for to long because your hair will turn gray because it has a toner in it and u don’t need much also one pump is all u need
Aubrey B.
Best blonde shampoo I’ve ever used in my life. I’ve struggled with hard rusty water my whole life and since I’ve started using this shampoo I’ve noticed a huge difference in my hair staying much blonder much longer.
Lindsay L.
Asheville, NC
Tried finding a higher quality of purple shampoo than Silver Lights shampoo. An ulta employee pointed me in this direction and after smelling it, I bought it immediately. The purple pigment in this shampoo is outstanding to be honest. My hair stayed a white blonde for a solid month, which rarely happens.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Absolutely love this stuff!!! After two washes my hair went from bright orange to beautiful silvery blonde!!!! It holds up super well, leaves my hair feeling healthy!!! It targets brassy tones and I was 100% satisfied with my results!!!
Lindsay W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Worth the money!! This is my favorite shampoo to keep my high lights fresh and my summer blonde going year round! Washes out clean, smells great, and really works!
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
I love this shampoo! I recently got a balayage and I am using this once a week to keep my blonde looking fresh. It was $18 at my local salon, and I need to get the purple conditioner to go with! I leave it on for 10 mins in the shower so it lightens my hair a little. This stuff rules!!
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
As a hairstylist this is my all time favorite purple shampoo. It smells so amazing and lathers super well. It tones so well too. I always get asked if I colored my hair recently after I use this shampoo.
Jacqueline L.
Jackson, GA
This is my favorite purple shampoo for platinum highlights! It keeps the yellow and brass out of my hair! It's amazing!! I've used several others, this is my go to! Price makes it even BETTER!
Robyn W.
Awful. It never left my hair cleam. My hair felt dirty and lifeless after using this. It left my fine hair flat and dull and did not prevent fading. Expensive product not worth the price. Will never use this again.
Natalie B.
Does this work on people with ombre hair? Brown to blonde hair? Does it actually take the brass out?
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
I'll be getting both the shampoo and conditioner on Thursday from Ulta, any hints on how to keep my hair looking it's best??
Jessica K.
Springfield, OR
Just went Blonde after being auburn. Does this stuff help rehydrate shocked hair?
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
How long have you left it in your hair?? What do you think about it??
Nancy P.
Keego Harbor, MI
I need some ideas for shampoo to highlight my silvery glimmery strands!

back