CATWALK Fashionista Violet Mask uploaded by Emma A.CATWALK Fashionista Violet Mask uploaded by Emma A.

BY CATWALK #8 in Insurance Providers

Description:

Help to nourish and condition your hair with TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Violet Mask (580g), that’s specially formulated for blondes and highlights. This colour safe hair treatment helps to protect and restore your locks, producing a smooth and high-shine finish. Boasting multiple smoothing and light reflecting ingredients, the hair mask delivers a stunning, bright radiance to blond or highlighted hair. Your hair will be protected against heat, breakage and environmental damage, whilst violet toners are added to reduce brassiness

Billie W.
Columbia, KY
Smells terrific, really conditions blonde hair, and tones down brassiness. Also, cheaper than similar products. Just finished my forst tub and will be repurchasing at my next hair appointment.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
This is an excellent mask for blondes! Especially those with highlights, bleach, or over-processed/damaged hair like mine. It removes any traces of brassiness, deeply hydrates and nourishes from root to tip, and leaves hair so soft and smooth! Definitely worth the money!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Love, love, love this! I've started seeing it at TJ Maxx, which makes me happy because it's a lot cheaper, but also concerns me because I hope they're not discontinuing it. It not only tones the brassiness out of my platinum hair, it also really deep conditions. It has a bit of a sheen to it as well which adds shine. Plus, it smells great and a little goes a long way. I use this at least once a week. I've attached a picture of my hair after using it. (Please disregard the purple bits...I'm obsessed with changing my hair!)
Jillian A.
Manasquan, NJ
I use this once every week to take the brassy color down in my hair. This is a light purple in color and moisturizes the hair like crazy. It also smell fabulous! highly recommend for any blondes out there!
Chantelle V.
Gulston, KY
It did help brighten my blonde highlights. Although I do have very coarse hair and I felt it didn't moisten my hair enough but overall I feel like it delivered.
Dermatologist U.
Dubai, Dubai. Meadows 8, street 2, villa 27
The hair after using this mask feels really silky, easy to brush and shiny. But I didn't notice much effect in highlighting my blonde CATWALK Fashionista Violet Mask hair...

back