CATWALK Fashionista Violet Mask

Description:

Help to nourish and condition your hair with TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Violet Mask (580g), that’s specially formulated for blondes and highlights. This colour safe hair treatment helps to protect and restore your locks, producing a smooth and high-shine finish. Boasting multiple smoothing and light reflecting ingredients, the hair mask delivers a stunning, bright radiance to blond or highlighted hair. Your hair will be protected against heat, breakage and environmental damage, whilst violet toners are added to reduce brassiness

What about this ?
Looking for something to keep the brassiness out of my blonde. Does this work well? [user:bbalgooyen] your hair color is gorgeous, have you tried this?
Start your review of CATWALK Fashionista Violet Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Richard W.
I was mired in debt and needed a fresh start. I had $142,000 in unsecured debts and $96,070 in secured debts . Due to so much pressure from creditors, I and my spouse decided and filed for bankruptcy (Chapter 7). Most of our assets were liquidated in order to settle my creditors. I applied for a car loan afterwards and was turned down as a result of my credit which has dropped(from 599 to 446), and negative items on my credit report . An agent who I was working with connected me to METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION. They helped me clear every negative item on my credit report and boosted my score to excellent (804,798,801), within 9days. I’ve been approved for the car loan. I strongly recommend them for credit repair. Contact them via +1.205.518.3032 or text metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com.
Leo J.
Las vegas
I worked with Lexington Law for almost a year, but they were able to dispute only one collection from my report. Then I met Metronet Credit Solution, an awesome company which offers very good services! All my negative items are gone within 9 days from my credit reports. Team Metronet helped me delete all the errors from my credit reports, my scores went from 520 to 782. They also cleared all my credit card debts including student loans from my report. I highly recommend them to everyone who wants to fix their credits. Very reasonable price and this company charge one time to fix credits. The charge is worth it. You can always write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com or text +1 (205) 518 3032.
Angel H.
Hey guys I’m Angel Higgins, I highly recommend this exceptional and professional credit specialist METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I discovered that all records of card debt, collections, late payments, charge-offs, judgments and wage garnishment had all been cleared from my report and my score raised to 785. What an awesome service from METRONET CREDIT. Most astonishing was that of a huge credit card debt cleared from my accounts. It took 11days as against the initial 9days for my job to be completed. I’m really grateful to them for the excellent job. For those out there in need of credit fix, contact them via: (205) 518-3032, or write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com. Please remember to mention me.
Michael C.
Wonderful Information, I had credit scores of 532 (TransUnion) 580 (Equifax) and 550 (Experian) in December. I applied for an auto loan in March, but was not approved because of my poor FICO score. I had seen some wonderful recommendations of a good Credit Specialist (Metronet Credit Solution) on the internet. So I contacted him and He helped me delete eviction, judgment, late payments, inquiries, charge-off and collections on my credit report, He further increased my credit score about 812 excellent score within a few days. I was approved within a week for my auto loan and He also helped me increase my card limit within a week. Contact him via metronetcreditsolution @ gmail.com for any credit related issues. Don’t forget to mention me.
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,444 reviews
Since my hair is bleached I have to keep up with my blonde shine. I love how when I use this mask and it removes all the brassiness and gives me a nice hair. It was very cheap and I use this mask once a week to get the best results I leave it for 10 minutes. I highly recommend this product.
Billie  W.
Columbia, KY
Smells terrific, really conditions blonde hair, and tones down brassiness. Also, cheaper than similar products. Just finished my forst tub and will be repurchasing at my next hair appointment.
Emma O.
Duluth
Love, love, love this! I've started seeing it at TJ Maxx, which makes me happy because it's a lot cheaper, but also concerns me because I hope they're not discontinuing it. It not only tones the brassiness out of my platinum hair, it also really deep conditions. It has a bit of a sheen to it as well which adds shine. Plus, it smells great and a little goes a long way. I use this at least once a week. I've attached a picture of my hair after using it. (Please disregard the purple bits...I'm obsessed with changing my hair!)
Jillian B.
Manasquan, NJ
I use this once every week to take the brassy color down in my hair. This is a light purple in color and moisturizes the hair like crazy. It also smell fabulous! highly recommend for any blondes out there!
Rachel G.
I had eviction removed from my credit report, and I still can’t believe PINNACLE CREDIT SPECIALIST raise my credit score to 809 Golden score within few days. He also helps me apply for ppp loan with the sum of $40k which reflect in my bank account with a low interest rate. I saw a lot of good comments about his good works and He would respond swiftly. Hire him: pinnaclecreditspecialist @ gmail . com OR call +1 (585) 466 4373.
Halbert M.
Thanks to pinnacle credit specialists for helping me and my family. I call them life saver, they helped me clear all my debt without any trace and also purchased a new house for my family. My previous credit score was at Equifax 526, TransUnion 557, and Experian 568. I had 29 accounts, 2 collections, 2 public records and 20 inquiries. I came across pinnacle credit specialists on a google forum, I shared my problems with them, they pulled my credit score to 815 across the 3 credit bureaus. All negative items have been wiped off. Thanks to pinnacle you can contact them on: PINNACLECREDITSPECIALIST @ GMAIL . COM you can also text them on: (585) 466 4373.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ketevan M.
New Castle, DE
Jen P.
Sanford
il y a 3 ans
Brooklyn B. il y a 3 ans
Thank you so much! I actually have not tried that product! The 2 blonde shampoos I swear by are blonde sexy hair and the pureology best blonde but definitely get the blonde sexy hair for a more affordable price! When I use that shampoo I let it sit in my hair for about 10 minutes and that really helps get rid of the brassy tones :)