BY CATWALK

Description:

A sulfate-free conditioner for blondes, highlights and non-pigmented hair. Contains a brightening complex of Violet, Pearl Extract and Rice Milk. Helps boost blonde/cool tones while minimizing brassy tone effects. Blended with Glycerin and conditioning agents to hydrate and nurture hair. Shields hair against heat and humidity. Hair appears smoother, shinier and healthier looking with vibrant color.

Gabrielle S.
Philadelphia , PA
So I got this on a whim from Marshall’s it was like $12 and it had been recommended to me by my hairdresser but I didn’t want to pay the $30. So when I saw it I grabbed it. Why I’m writing a review is because it actually works! I’m the worst human when it comes to going back to the salon in a “normal” amount of time, but this conditioner helps keep my hair frizz free and not looking brassy or washed out from to much sun!
Robyn W.
I didn't like this at all. It was recommended to me for my recently colred hair and it was awful. It made my already fine hair flatter and more lifeless than usual and it left a residue on my hair. It also dod nothing to protect the color. It faded within a week. I paid way too much for this and will never buy it again.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
TIGI shampoo and conditioner last smell better than any other brand. Not inexpensive but a great value for the quality. Makes a huge sufferance in my hair after it’s been treated. I would purchase this again.
T H.
New Jersey
Smells great, tones nicely, hydrates, eliminates a decent portion of frizz, and has cute packaging. Tigi is a great brand. They make bedhead too. Their stuff isn’t super pricey and gives great results!!!
Jennifer S.
Agoura Hills, CA
I ordered the conditioner and shampoo in a pack from amazon. I am kind of disappointed overall, but the products work well and make my hair feel soft and not weighed down. Two negatives: 1. Only the conditioner came with a pump on it. The bottles are large, it makes no sense to me why they both don't have pumps (part of why I like larger bottles). 2. Both the shampoo and the conditioner have a really strong, clearly added, fragrance. In my opinion, it's way too overpowering. I don't mind most fragrances, in moderation. It's enough of a turnoff that I probably won't buy it again.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
If you have blonde hair typically you want purple shampoo and conditioner to banish brass and warm tones. This conditioner is subpar compared to others I've tried.
Purple conditioner is never as pigmented as purple shampoo though, but I don't find this leaves my hair soft or anything. It kind of feels dry when I wash it out.
Dakota L.
South Bend, IN
I absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I got my hair highlighted last month hoping to get an ash blonde but unfortunately it faded too quickly. I used this product tonight and after one wash already noticed the difference!?!? It’s insane. Very happy with the results. I would recommend this for anyone with blonde hair or highlights who are trying to get rid of the brass color in their hair. Thumbs up from me ☺️
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
I have tried this before for my blonde hair but I was not a fan. I bought it during Ulta Beauty jumbo hair sale so it was not expensive for me. I have found other products work much better for me to tone my blonde and come out with a more silver look. I felt my hair looked brassier when I was using this product apposed to others I have used
Samm P.
I work in a hair salon. And even salon recommended products don’t come close to this product. One of the best purple conditioners out there. Fragrant and restore blond to its healthy happy glow. Plus it helps prolong your color !
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
I use this for my daughters hair and it keeps it from getting brassy it has the BEST SMELL and keeps her hair so moisturized. I use this on her atleast 3 times a week and will repurchase as soon as it's gone.