BY CATWALK

Description:

A sulfate-free conditioner for blondes, highlights and non-pigmented hair. Contains a brightening complex of Violet, Pearl Extract and Rice Milk. Helps boost blonde/cool tones while minimizing brassy tone effects. Blended with Glycerin and conditioning agents to hydrate and nurture hair. Shields hair against heat and humidity. Hair appears smoother, shinier and healthier looking with vibrant color.

Buy on ULTA*
Gabrielle S.
Philadelphia, PA
So I got this on a whim from Marshall’s it was like $12 and it had been recommended to me by my hairdresser but I didn’t want to pay the $30. So when I saw it I grabbed it. Why I’m writing a review is because it actually works! I’m the worst human when it comes to going back to the salon in a “normal” amount of time, but this conditioner helps keep my hair frizz free and not looking brassy or washed out from to much sun!
Tayla C.
Irvine, CA
I've been dying my hair for years and a few weeks after I go to the salon, my blonde is brassy and yellow. I started using the TIGI catwalk purple shampoo a few months ago and this is by far the best shampoo for blondes who want to take out the copper tones! It also smells great and doesn't make my hair feel dry. Would definitely recommend to friends!
Robyn W.
I didn't like this at all. It was recommended to me for my recently colred hair and it was awful. It made my already fine hair flatter and more lifeless than usual and it left a residue on my hair. It also dod nothing to protect the color. It faded within a week. I paid way too much for this and will never buy it again.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
TIGI shampoo and conditioner last smell better than any other brand. Not inexpensive but a great value for the quality. Makes a huge sufferance in my hair after it’s been treated. I would purchase this again.
Lindsey G.
Love love love this for my fine blonde hair! Not only does this take the brass off- it makes it super bouncy and full of volume. After shampooing it makes my hair feel and look like sunshine. I just love it.
T H.
New Jersey
Smells great, tones nicely, hydrates, eliminates a decent portion of frizz, and has cute packaging. Tigi is a great brand. They make bedhead too. Their stuff isn’t super pricey and gives great results!!!
Cheyenne S.
My blonde always looked great after I used this and bleach is pretty damaging to the hair but this stuff smoothed my hair out so well and it smells so great. I didn't need a whole lot of product and I have pretty thick hair.
Jennifer S.
Agoura Hills, CA
I ordered the conditioner and shampoo in a pack from amazon. I am kind of disappointed overall, but the products work well and make my hair feel soft and not weighed down. Two negatives: 1. Only the conditioner came with a pump on it. The bottles are large, it makes no sense to me why they both don't have pumps (part of why I like larger bottles). 2. Both the shampoo and the conditioner have a really strong, clearly added, fragrance. In my opinion, it's way too overpowering. I don't mind most fragrances, in moderation. It's enough of a turnoff that I probably won't buy it again.
Dakota L.
South bend, IN
I absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I got my hair highlighted last month hoping to get an ash blonde but unfortunately it faded too quickly. I used this product tonight and after one wash already noticed the difference!?!? It’s insane. Very happy with the results. I would recommend this for anyone with blonde hair or highlights who are trying to get rid of the brass color in their hair. Thumbs up from me ☺️
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
If you have blonde hair typically you want purple shampoo and conditioner to banish brass and warm tones. This conditioner is subpar compared to others I've tried.
Purple conditioner is never as pigmented as purple shampoo though, but I don't find this leaves my hair soft or anything. It kind of feels dry when I wash it out.