Hair CareHair ProductsShampooCatwalk
Fashionista Shampooing 750Ml Couleur Safe

Catwalk Fashionista Shampooing 750Ml Couleur Safe

by Catwalk

Description:

​Violet Shampoo for blondes, highlights, and non-pigmented hair by TIGI Catwalk.This sulfate-free shampoo enhances blonde shades and reduces brassy tone effects. With an illuminating complex of violet, pearl extract and rice milk, it boosts cool tones and delivers captivating shine to blonde, gray or white hair.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Sulfate, Carbomer, Sodium Isethionate, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-9, Laureth-4, Mica, Disodium EDTA, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Amodimethicone, Triethanolamine, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, TEA-Sulfate, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Silica, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Nonfat Dry Milk (Sine Adipe Lac/Poudre de Lait Écrémé), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

I’ve only used this shampoo once so far, but find my hair is so dry after use. Does this shampoo dry out anyone else’s hair? Does anyone have a recommendation for a conditioner they use with this or even a treatment they use to help dryness (first time blonde over here, open to all suggestions on keeping hair moisturized & soft & healthy)
What about this shampoo?
WhhAt about this shampoo??
Start your review of Catwalk Fashionista Shampooing 750Ml Couleur Safe!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Catwalk Fashionista Shampooing 750Ml Couleur Safe uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: Target
This shampoo does a great job at toning my blonde highlights. Its a nice deep purple color. I use it with every wash and if i need a little extra toning i leave it on for a few minutes. It lathers and cleans really well and it smells really good and leaves my hair soft.
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
Catwalk Fashionista Shampooing 750Ml Couleur Safe uploaded by Hannah G.
I have natural black hair, so transitioning to blonde was hard and a long process! Catwalk helps me maintain that blonde/silver when I need a pick me up! Going to the salon can be expensive so using Catwalk once a week has saved me money! No harsh smells or reactions! Love it!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Catwalk Fashionista Shampooing 750Ml Couleur Safe uploaded by Megan V.
This is a great product for anyone cool blonde. I use it once a week and it melts the gold tones out of my hair and returns me to beautiful icy blonde! I love this product and keep buying it along with the conditioner.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Catwalk Fashionista Shampooing 750Ml Couleur Safe uploaded by Azra K.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
If you’re a blonde, get this shampoo! It smells like perfume and turns your hair into platinum velvet. Found this at Marshall’s and decided to give it a go and I haven’t looked back since. I use it with the Violet Passerelle Fashionista Conditionneur 750 Ml and my hair hasn’t looked brassy or yellow since. I get so many compliments on my hair and always feel confident that this shampoo delivers on what it’s intended to do. If you don’t want purple tones, I would recommend diluting this with normal shampoo or using once a week, it is concentrated and will turn parts of your hair purple lol.
Beatriz W.
Catwalk Fashionista Shampooing 750Ml Couleur Safe uploaded by Beatriz W.
excellent product. keeps my hair hydrated and protects the blonde. Ideal for daily use
Chelsea A.
Santa Fe, TX
A must have for blondes! This shampoo keeps my hair from looking brassy and smells so good! All other purple shampoos I have tried smell terrible so I was thrilled to find one that smells good!
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
I use this shampoo and conditioner on my daughters platinum blonde hair to get out the brassiness and I feel like it does a really good job. I absolutely LOVE the way it smells and the smell stays in your hair all day long. I will absolutely continue to purchase this shampoo and the conditioner to match
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
Out of all of the purple toning shampoos that I've tried, this is by far my favorite. It gives my blond the prettiest cool blond and takes out all the brassiness. It smells great and makes your hair feel nice and soft. I would definitely recommend. You can find it at TJ-Maxx on certain occasions. I typically get it from either there or from the Beauty Supply store.
Ashley T.
Auburn, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
My absolute favorite purple shampoo and conditioner! Smells great and leaves hair toned and feeling amazing.
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,290 reviews
I tried this shampoo and I like it a lot. It smells very delicious, and it makes my hair super soft and shiny. I love how it leaves my hair looking nice and blonde not brassy. I was very satisfied with this shampoo and I will buy it again. I bought it in marshals. I highly recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...