BY CATWALK

Leslie W.
Antioch, IL
My stylist recommended this after I got my highlights done. She told me it smelled yummy and she wasn't lying. I love how bright my blonde looks after I use it and that it doesn't strip the color from my hair. This is far and away my favorite shampoo. Whenever Ulta has their liter sale, I stock up :)
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Who doesn't want to feel like they are ready to walk the Catwalk? Well this Tigi Catwalk Fashionista Shampoo will give you that luxurious feeling hair giving you the confidence to do anything! Especially for all my fellow fashionistas!!
Alexis R.
I used this years ago and loved it! It worked great and did not strip my color. I also remember it smelling amazing! But I can't afford salon brand shampoos anymore!
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
Love this shampoo. It smells good and does exactly what I like. I would recommend this to anyone. The bottle is good and I like the pump.
Hilary M.
Edmond, OK
I love this shampoo! It smells SO SO GOOD! I have brunette hair, but it makes my hair feel and smell awesome none the less.
Lisa P.
Rock Hill, SC
I'm a bed head junkie!! Love everything they have, this shampoo makes my fine hair feel fuller and the smell is amazing
Brenda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Not as strong as i would like but it gets the job done and smells great! Tigi has some amazing products!!!
Kim L.
I have used this many times. It always makes my hair feel amazing. It smells good too. Kinda grape ish.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
I love this shampoo. It smells so good and it makes my hair super silky and smooth.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Looks great. Can I try it?