CATWALK Fashionista Brunette Shampoo (for Warm Tones)

by Catwalk

Catwalk Fashionista Brunette Shampoo (For Warm Tones)

Since I have an ombre hairstyle. Would I need to use this on my hair? Since the bottom half is blonde but the top is brunette..
Start your review of CATWALK Fashionista Brunette Shampoo (for Warm Tones)!
Richmond, CA
I am passionate about the products of this brand, are always innovating, packaging beautiful and products of excellent quality! Worth every penny invested!
Smells wonderful, and it deposits brown tint to the hair so it keeps my hair color always fresh and shinny five stars always for this fabulous stuff
Don't get turned off by the price. This product makes your hair shine beautifully. Hair appears glossy yet it's great for everyday use
SAN JOSE, CA
Best thing ever! Makes my hair a warm color and deepens tones. It is a rich brown espresso color and has a slight shimmer.
Worcester, MA
I loved how this shampoo brought out all of my natural highlights. It may be my new favorite shampoo.
Murray, KY
I am brunette and have always loved this shampoo. Usually I get tired of products but now this
maidstone
This stuff has been amazing. I recently went from bleach blonde to brunette. And worried so much about my hair faded and going back light from my mocha dark block colour. And my hair hasn't faded AT ALL after using this product! Thank you CATWALK!
Las piedras Uruguay
Lo probé y me encantó una ves ojalapudiera tenerlo debuelta porque es muy bueno y tiene linda textura de la va facil
East Hanover , NJ
It’s good for brunettes, I will say who has chocolate 🍫 ton of hair. This shampoo makes hair silky and brilliant