CATWALK Fashionista Brunette Shampoo (for Warm Tones) uploaded by Jessica E.

BY CATWALK

Catwalk Fashionista Brunette Shampoo (For Warm Tones)

• Since I have an ombre hairstyle. Would I need to use this...1 Answers
Sydney M.
Kannapolis , NC
This stuff is great !! I love the smell and it keeps my color longer as well as fresh with no residue left in my hair !! I ordered this product off of amazon. I would highly recommend. The only down fall is the color of the shampoo. It’s a dark brown color that washes out to a nasty yellow. It doesn’t bother me too much since I get such great results in the end !
crmn m.
I found this shampoo at Burlington on clearance for $4 so I bought two bottles just to give it a try and I love it so much! It makes my hair so soft and silky while making it smell good and not drying out my scalp.
Danielle W.
Columbia, MO
I love this shampoo and conditioner duo with a passion! I am one of those people that can go 4 or five days without washing my hair. This shampoo smells amazing, and the scent even lingers for around two days. It also removes all the dirt and grime my hair has collected in one easy wash! This shampoo also saves me time between salon trips as it locks in the color and keeps my hair looking healthy. The shampoo itself does wash out with a brown tint, so that made me nervous at first but it definitely didn't mess with my hair color.
Jackie B.
I don't know what it is about this shampoo but it made my hair so soft after every use. I could run my fingers through my wet hair and not hit a tangle. As an added bonus, it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend although you have to be a little careful because it's dyed brown and it kinda stained my shower curtain. Worth it though!
Debra K.
Lexington, KY
loved this. I got a travel size of this to try it, and really liked it. I love shampoos designed for specific hair colors. it made my hair super soft and gave it a healthy shine. definitely going to buy the full size!
Tracie W.
Middletown , OH
TIGI is one of my favorite brands of shampoo and conditioner to use. This line for warm tones in particular makes my brunette hair shiny and soft. Even now that I have an ombré with very blonde ends, I can still use this brunette line every so often to tone down the bright blonde
Rebecca S.
Tucson, AZ
When I was a brunette  I used this all the time. It smells so good and it really helps to extend your color. It is a good balance of moisture, protection, and gives a bit of volume as well. I also loved that it was warm tone specific
Molly P.
I don't color my hair, but bought this because it smelled so good! Smells like a bakery and leaves hair SO SOFT. I don't use it everyday because it makes a mess of my white shower, but it's not drying at all.
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
I absolutely love this stuff! I think it has a great smell, it makes your hair feel great, plus I noticed my color lasts way longer. I like to dye my hair a lot. It is definitely not a disappointment!
Priscila S.
Richmond
I am passionate about the products of this brand, are always innovating, packaging beautiful and products of excellent quality! Worth every penny invested!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Since I have an ombre hairstyle. Would I need to use this on my hair? Since the bottom half is blonde but the top is brunette..