CATWALK Fashionista Brunette Shampoo uploaded by Bethany A.CATWALK Fashionista Brunette Shampoo uploaded by Bethany A.CATWALK Fashionista Brunette Shampoo uploaded by Melissa V.

BY CATWALK

Description:

Illuminate and intensify bold brunettes with this colour enhancing shampoo, blended with horse chestnut extract and fuelled by warm toners, for sharp colour and impeccable shine.

How To Use:

Work through roots and ends.
Leave in for 3 to 10 minutes depending on the desired effect and rinse thoroughly.

*Active benefit of depositing tone in this formulation may cause staining on hands, in order to minimize this issue please follow the following tips: Ensure the shampoo is fully lathered to help avoid staining. Wash hands with soap to help remove any residual staining.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Chloride, Coconut Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Isethionate, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Amodimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, PPG-9, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Magnesium Nitrate, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Sorbitol, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Buy on Amazon
Bethany A.
I just purchased this shampoo from Bealls Outlet.
I've bused it twice and I already LOVE it. The only concern is it has really strong color enhancers that if not handled carefully, can cause a mess in your shower. I even saw my hands were tinted brown for a minute or so, but I love it's effects on my natural brown hair.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel so soft and not frizzy. The smell is really strong but it's good! It lathers really well and will leave your hair smelling great for a long time! I always get complimented!
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
Yes, Yes a thousand times yes! I used this once and my blond ends are already more brown. I am a natural brunette but my ends tend to lose their color and I hate to chop them off. Using this has made it so they stay the same color as the rest of my hair and has made my hair much richer in color. I also can use this on a daily basis and it doesn't dry out my hair like other shampoos. Make sure you pair this with the conditioner, even though the shampoo is what does the coloring, the conditioner is so thick and creamy it helps your hair have more moisture! Give it a shot, you won't be upset!
Jackie B.
I love this! I found it on clearance at my local Ulta and on a whim bought it because it smells so good! It has a tint to it which I don't mind or care too much about but you do have to be sure to rinse your shower well afterword because it will show as a brown/yellow spot when it dries down. It is my perfect shampoo though because it leaves my long hair soft and silky and even helps with detangling!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I love this shampoo! It leaves my naturally dark brown hair looking super shiny and lustrous. It smells amazing and the scent seems to last after my hair dries. I love how healthy my hair looks using this shampoo!
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've used this and the ones for blondes/highlights. I enjoy both very much! Great smell, and cleans well without stripping my hair. I purchase this every other bottle as my hair needs to "change it up".
Leanne M.
Morgantown, WV
This shampoo is great! I'm now a red head so I don't use it often but it works well to keep brunette hair brilliant and Shiney. I definitely recommend this!
Bianca S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
TIGI Brunette shampoo, I used for about a month before I quit, I found it was pretty drying to my hair. Did not love it.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
I bought this on sale at Ulta! This shampoo works really well and smells great. My hair feels so clean after I use it.
Kimberly W.
Tuttle, OK
My hairdresser gave me sample of this and i used it several times and I loved how it made my hair feel.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
How good does this product work? Does it leave your hair soft? Does the color come off on pillows? Does it have a good smell?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
How good does this product work? I've been wanting to buy it but I keep hesitating. Does it leave your hair soft?
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Will this help keep Grey roots less visible when they start to grow out? Wondering if it could help extend the time between dye jobs.
Jessica E.
Como se usa este shampoo? How I can’t use the shampoo? Dry hair or wet?