BY CATWALK

Description:

Veil your hair in vibrance with this conditioner, which includes Aminoshield technology blended with rich oils and horse chestnut extract. Revive radiance with smoothing, shieldforming agents that help protect against breakage.

How To Use:

Work through mid-length to the ends of hair concentrating on areas in most need of moisture. Leave in for 1-10 minutes.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Polyurethane-39, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Nonfat Dry Milk (Sine Adipe Lac/Poudre de Lait Écrémé), Hydrolyzed Pearl, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, PEG-45M, Amodimethicone, Magnesium Nitrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Citric Acid, Silica, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

Buy on Amazon
Andrea F.
Park Hills, KY
I love this stuff so mych ! Perfect fr brown hair !!!!$$ but my daughter has blonde hair and she accident used it and its brown in color so it dulled her hair so ONLY FR BROWNS LOL great shampoo tho!!
Jackie B.
Love! Unlike the shampoo it has no tint to it. It is the perfect consistency and rinses out well. It leaves my hair soft and silky and also detangles. My long hair has been back and forth with wanting to curl and for whatever reason this conditioner helped it decide to curl softly and it looks great!
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
This doesn't have any coloring properties, but is the perfect pair for the shampoo. It is SOOOOOOO thick. And it leaves your hair so soft but not weighed down! I am never going back to my old shampoo and conditioner combo!
Ana V.
East Bernard, TX
This conditioner is so amazing! The scent alone is what I'm certain heaven smells like! It's on sale at ulta so stock up!!! It leaves my locks smooth and tangle free!!! I'm hoping they don't discontinue ever!!!
Priscila S.
Richmond
I am passionate about the products of this brand, are always innovating, packaging beautiful and products of excellent quality! Worth every penny invested!
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
I always use conditioner on my ends. I really love how well this works! It makes my hair look and feel really awesome! It makes it really shiny as well!
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
Love this stuff...keep my hair shiny and soft and color radiant. A little pricey for a conditioner but not the worst and often can find on sale.
Tasha B.
Super amazing brand of products quality highly recommend wounderful products affordable quality products hair treatment
Mindy N Dennis H.
Evarts, KY
Thai smells so good and I use it to colour my hair with its brown and blonde I love it
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Love it! I use it during the fall and winter when I color my hair darker! Smells yummy!