BY TIGI

Buy on Jet.com
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This was extremely drying! I only have a wave but curls need moisture and this was worse than a volume shampoo can be! Do not recommend. Actually I’ve hated all the bedjesd shampoos for different reasons but their styling line is good!
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I liked this shampoo ok. The packaging is nice for the shower because it is easy to pop off and dispense. Plus you can easily get every last drop out. I have rather thick hair so I thought this shampoo was ok. I would buy it again, but it wasn't my favorite.
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
This stuff smells awesome, and seriously works. You have to pair it with the conditioner to really see the results but there isn't a lot of build up, and it's not crazy lathery with is good for curls!
Keely T.
I love this shampoo! I'm definitely a repeat buyer! The smell is great! It does exactly what its suppose to do! Great noticeable results! I highly recommend you give this product a try! You will not be disappointed!
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I really like the catwalk line of bed head by tigi products! My favorite is the serum but the shampoo is very nice. It smells amazing and it makes my wavy hair a great texture. I would definitely purchase again.
Karina P.
Portland, OR
Catwalk has to be one of my favorite shampoos they smell amazing and if you have any type of curl in your hair this is a great product for your hair. I have curly/wavy hair and it makes it not poof out but leaves just the curl.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Peeeeeerfect great product. You can not go wrong for using this one. It makes your hair feel fabulously fresh and soft. Just like new.
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC
I have thin hair so after I got out of the shower and allowing my hair to air dry my curls were unruly but had no frizz.
Abby S.
Defiance , OH
My hair is slightly wavy....this did a nice job of helping define some curls in it. Smells amazing and price is decent
Felicity W.
Smells great but began to make my hair feel heavy after extended use. Price is okay but not sure if I would buy again
Ashley N.
Franklin, PA
is this product worth it? how long does the smell last?