Alexandria K.
Sun Prairie, WI
First of all, I love the TIGI packaging. Most of their products, this one included, look like they're straight out of the 90's in the best possible way. I love looking at them.
Secondly, this shampoo was a godsend when I had curly hair. It helped calm down frizz, kept my curls bouncy and smelled terrific.
The price isn't bad for what you get either. I would definitely recommend this product and this whole brand.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
I use the curl amplifier from this line and I love it and can't be without it but the shampoo and conditioner, just did not hit the mark for me. I would not repurchase again. I found it made my curly hair very weighed down. It made my hair look dirty and my scalp very itchy.
Katie S.
Love this product but we are a family on my budget, so I can not justify the price for the product. My hair does feel great after and love the smell of all of the TIGI products. One of my favorite haircare brands. Completely satisifed with the product aside from the price.
J v.
I feel like this shampoo is very curl enhancing which is what it is supposed to do so I can’t be happier lol. It does not dry out my hair which I also love and the smell is pleasant so that is also a plus
This product is ok. I have used this on my little ones hair. She complains of it feeling weird after playing outside like her hair feels heavy. And she says it makes her hair crunchy...😬 but I have learned taking care of a lil with curly head, hardly anything works just right.
Samantha R.
This smells so good I want to eat it!!! Not only does this shampoo smell amazing it works just as well! If you want a great shampoo that smells so good you could eat it, HERE IT IS!!
Brittany M.
Clovis, CA
Meh.....didnt really do anything special. It smells amazing but I expect more from tigi...I even used the other products in the line and wasnt impressed.
Brandy B.
Defiance , OH
Smells amazing, just like all TIGI does! This left my hair so soft & smooth. Definitely helped frizz and my hair felt and smelled great all day long!
Jacqueline C.
Henderson, TX
This shampoo is probably one of the best to use whenever you want soft natural curls to your hair. Plus it leaves them for a good amount of time.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
I love the smell of this product and the price isn't bad but the only problem I had was it didn't make my hair any curlier than it already is..