BY CATWALK

Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I can say honestly, that tigi never disappoints. I think it provides just the right amount of moisture for curls and it lasts until your next shampoo. The scent is pleasant and with my satisfaction of this product I would repurchase it.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This was extremely drying! I only have a wave but curls need moisture and this was worse than a volume shampoo can be! Do not recommend. Actually I’ve hated all the bedjesd shampoos for different reasons but their styling line is good!
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I liked this shampoo ok. The packaging is nice for the shower because it is easy to pop off and dispense. Plus you can easily get every last drop out. I have rather thick hair so I thought this shampoo was ok. I would buy it again, but it wasn't my favorite.
Keely T.
I love this shampoo! I'm definitely a repeat buyer! The smell is great! It does exactly what its suppose to do! Great noticeable results! I highly recommend you give this product a try! You will not be disappointed!
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I really like the catwalk line of bed head by tigi products! My favorite is the serum but the shampoo is very nice. It smells amazing and it makes my wavy hair a great texture. I would definitely purchase again.
Karina P.
Portland, OR
Catwalk has to be one of my favorite shampoos they smell amazing and if you have any type of curl in your hair this is a great product for your hair. I have curly/wavy hair and it makes it not poof out but leaves just the curl.
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
This stuff smells awesome, and seriously works. You have to pair it with the conditioner to really see the results but there isn't a lot of build up, and it's not crazy lathery with is good for curls!
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Peeeeeerfect great product. You can not go wrong for using this one. It makes your hair feel fabulously fresh and soft. Just like new.
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC
I have thin hair so after I got out of the shower and allowing my hair to air dry my curls were unruly but had no frizz.
Abby S.
DEFIANCE , OH
My hair is slightly wavy....this did a nice job of helping define some curls in it. Smells amazing and price is decent
Ashley N.
Franklin, PA
is this product worth it? how long does the smell last?