CATWALK Curls Rock Shampoo

by Catwalk

CATWALK by Tigi CURLS ROCK CURLY HAIR SHAMPOO 350 ML for UNISEX

is this product worth it? how long does the smell last?
Start your review of CATWALK Curls Rock Shampoo!
Mesa, AZ
Great shampoo for curly hair. This was the first premium brand I ever bought. Changed how I took care of my hair forever.
Lincoln, NE
I used this shampoo when i permed my hair. It smells absolutely amazing and leaves my hair super soft and smooth feeling!
Benson, NC
I have thin hair so after I got out of the shower and allowing my hair to air dry my curls were unruly but had no frizz.
Tigi products are my go to they smell amazing and they work I have curly hair and this products makes my curls beautiful
Defiance, OH
My hair is slightly wavy....this did a nice job of helping define some curls in it. Smells amazing and price is decent
Bakersfield, CA
Smells great but began to make my hair feel heavy after extended use. Price is okay but not sure if I would buy again
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Usaf Academy, CO
I have tried many types and brands of shampoos and I keep coming back to this brand. It works well in my hair.
Crestview
Tigi products never disappoint. They always smell good and I’ve always been happy with using any/all of them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...