CATWALK Curls Rock Shampoo

by Catwalk

CATWALK by Tigi CURLS ROCK CURLY HAIR SHAMPOO 350 ML for UNISEX

is this product worth it? how long does the smell last?
Start your review of CATWALK Curls Rock Shampoo!
I feel like this shampoo is very curl enhancing which is what it is supposed to do so I can’t be happier lol. It does not dry out my hair which I also love and the smell is pleasant so that is also a plus
Oakland, CA
This stuff smells awesome, and seriously works. You have to pair it with the conditioner to really see the results but there isn't a lot of build up, and it's not crazy lathery with is good for curls!
This product is ok. I have used this on my little ones hair. She complains of it feeling weird after playing outside like her hair feels heavy. And she says it makes her hair crunchy...😬 but I have learned taking care of a lil with curly head, hardly anything works just right.
Clovis, CA
Meh.....didnt really do anything special. It smells amazing but I expect more from tigi...I even used the other products in the line and wasnt impressed.
Defiance , OH
Smells amazing, just like all TIGI does! This left my hair so soft & smooth. Definitely helped frizz and my hair felt and smelled great all day long!
Henderson, TX
This shampoo is probably one of the best to use whenever you want soft natural curls to your hair. Plus it leaves them for a good amount of time.
Rosedale, MD
I love the smell of this product and the price isn't bad but the only problem I had was it didn't make my hair any curlier than it already is..
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Toccoa, GA
Peeeeeerfect great product. You can not go wrong for using this one. It makes your hair feel fabulously fresh and soft. Just like new.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love that this product transforms my hair. It gives my hair beautiful volume. My curls with this product are flawless lol.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...