CATWALK Curls Rock Shampoo

by Catwalk

CATWALK by Tigi CURLS ROCK CURLY HAIR SHAMPOO 350 ML for UNISEX

is this product worth it? how long does the smell last?
Start your review of CATWALK Curls Rock Shampoo!
Sun Prairie, WI
First of all, I love the TIGI packaging. Most of their products, this one included, look like they're straight out of the 90's in the best possible way. I love looking at them. Secondly, this shampoo was a godsend when I had curly hair. It helped calm down frizz, kept my curls bouncy and smelled terrific. The price isn't bad for what you get either. I would definitely recommend this product and this whole brand.
Spokane Vly, WA
I liked this shampoo ok. The packaging is nice for the shower because it is easy to pop off and dispense. Plus you can easily get every last drop out. I have rather thick hair so I thought this shampoo was ok. I would buy it again, but it wasn't my favorite.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Heat Protection / Normal, Straight, Coarse
Wilmington, DE
I use the curl amplifier from this line and I love it and can't be without it but the shampoo and conditioner, just did not hit the mark for me. I would not repurchase again. I found it made my curly hair very weighed down. It made my hair look dirty and my scalp very itchy.
Red / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Coarse
Kaukauna , WI
Love this product but we are a family on my budget, so I can not justify the price for the product. My hair does feel great after and love the smell of all of the TIGI products. One of my favorite haircare brands. Completely satisifed with the product aside from the price.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Dryness / Dry, Straight, Curly
New palestine , IN
I love this shampoo! I'm definitely a repeat buyer! The smell is great! It does exactly what its suppose to do! Great noticeable results! I highly recommend you give this product a try! You will not be disappointed!
Brunette / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Forest Hill, TX
I can say honestly, that tigi never disappoints. I think it provides just the right amount of moisture for curls and it lasts until your next shampoo. The scent is pleasant and with my satisfaction of this product I would repurchase it.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Curls, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Gladstone, MI
I really like the catwalk line of bed head by tigi products! My favorite is the serum but the shampoo is very nice. It smells amazing and it makes my wavy hair a great texture. I would definitely purchase again.
Blonde / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Kinky
Carthage, MO
This was extremely drying! I only have a wave but curls need moisture and this was worse than a volume shampoo can be! Do not recommend. Actually I’ve hated all the bedjesd shampoos for different reasons but their styling line is good!
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Straight
Portland, OR
Catwalk has to be one of my favorite shampoos they smell amazing and if you have any type of curl in your hair this is a great product for your hair. I have curly/wavy hair and it makes it not poof out but leaves just the curl.
Black / Dandruff, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
This smells so good I want to eat it!!! Not only does this shampoo smell amazing it works just as well! If you want a great shampoo that smells so good you could eat it, HERE IT IS!!
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Fine