CATWALK Curls Rock Shampoo uploaded by Mandie M.

BY CATWALK

Description:

TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo has an orange berry scent which smells amazing.3-D action that defines, defrizzes and detangles. Wheat amino acids help to reduce frizz and dryness. Use with Curls Rock Conditioner and Leave in Moisturizer.

Buy on Amazon
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
This is a pricy shampoo, which works well if you don't wash your hair daily. It cleans your hair so well that it seems to overwork your hair when you wash it daily.
Haley Mariah T.
Shoreline , WA
I use this product on my daughter's curly hair, and it makes her hair soft, and her curls look defined and shiny. I removed a couple stars because it's just a little difficult to work through the hair, and it smells kind of strange to me.
Carla P.
Dayton, OH
Curls Rock is a good high end shampoo for wavy to curly hair. Being a professional in the hair industry I can say its not my favorite. It is a bit on the pricey side however, highly concentrated and a little goes a long way. You can make this last up to 6 months due to the concentration. Tigi is a wonderful brand.
Jordan Z.
Jefferson City, MO
Such a yummy smelling shampoo and conditioner! Recently was given this as a present and I love it so much! Makes my hair hydrated without being oily! Just wish it was cheaper!
Kimberly M.
I have really straight hair and this has actually helped when I have wanted to curl my hair. It gives it more wave and helps the curls last longer.
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
One of my favorite shampoos. Great for my hair type. Always having troubles with my hair being greasy but this doesn't do that
Emily C.
Lake Placid, NY
I love tigi products because they smell so delicious! This one helped my curls de frizz and it gave them a lot of volume.
Jillian A.
This shampoo works great for curly hair! I always love using the curls rock cream on my hair after I wash it!
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Smells so good and makes my curls pop back to life. Makes more defined spirally curls I love
Imo W.
Kineton
This doesn't 'make curls' but it certainly enhances them, and the smell is so good, the lather is good, not too much but not too little, the scent lasts until you wash it next. I was very happy with this product.
Kaylee W.
Does this stuff really work and is it worth buying?
Samantha F.
It works! But I don't think it's worth buying to be honest. It doesn't smell that great and you don't get a ton for your money. There are better ones out there for the price
Christine F.
Mount Pleasant
Is this good for frizzy curl type hair too?
Christine F.
Mount Pleasant
Is this good for frizzy curl type hair too?