CATWALK Curls Rock Curly Hair Shampoo

by Catwalk

Description:

Detangle! Exploding lather leaves hair shiny and soft. It's gonna rock your curls! For curly to wavy, all lengths, normal to dry hair.

Ingredients::

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl, Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Wheat Amino Acids, Peg - 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Silicone Quaternium - 8, Polyquaternium - 7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Peg/Ppg - 18/18/Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Tetradibutyl Pentaerythrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, C11 - 15 Pareth - 7, Laureth - 9, Trideceth - 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl, Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

How is this for curly hair? Does it add volume? How much does it cost? Where can I buy it?
Does this help curly hair more bouncy and less frizzy? I have natural curly hair and would love to try this.
Start your review of CATWALK Curls Rock Curly Hair Shampoo!
Hackettstown, NJ
Smells great and helps create a shiny moisturized curl starting in the shower. And I like the squeeze top. Not inexpensive but you get a great amount of product for the price point. I would definitely repurchase!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brassiness, Brittleness / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Valdosta , GA
This shampoo worked well for my curly hair. It gave my hair enough bounce an defined my curls. It also smells nice! The only down fall of this product was that it is rather pricey and can only be purchased at beauty supply stores or salons.
Medium Brown / Frizz, Volume / Curly, Fine
Sarasota , FL
I have extremely curly hair and have tried numerous products, this one was good, but not necessarily a standout product for me. It didn't make me want to go back and buy it again and I need up looking for a better product. Smells nice and works well but a little on the pricy side.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Tallahassee, FL
Catwalk Curls Rock made my curls look more defined. It also gave my hair a nice shine. It lathers well and it smells great. I think it would work for any scalp. I think compared to other products it is better and I would buy it again.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Curls, Damage / Wavy, Curly, Kinky
buffalo Ny
This is awesome. It protects my color (I dye it a lot) and helps my curls. Makes my hair nice and curly without any effort. I love this product and it smells great would definitely recommend to anyone with curly hair.
Bullhead city , AZ
Catwalk shampoos and conditioners smell divine, they're a great value if you purchase the liter size. The only down fall is that this product is not targeted to color treated hair and therefore you loose your color faster, this does help tame curls and is a good professional product.
Dark BrownStraight, Thick
Lima, OH
Smells great but breaks me out and leaves my scalp itchy if used more than once a week which never happens besides with one other brand. I have extremely dry and damaged hair that is naturally curly so of coarse I thought this would work for me but unfortunately it didn't and its a bummer considering the price I paid
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Curly, Thick
Stillwater, OK
This shampoo was great for me because I have extremely thick and curly hair and I actually noticed a difference with this product. My curls seemed to be more bouncy and my hair seemed much more healthier.
I used to used this when I first started wearing my hair curly. It smells really good but it doesn't work great. It's way to expensive for what you get. I wouldn't but it again because it's not worth the price
Curls, Dryness, Heat Protection / Normal, Curly, Thick
Franklin, NC
I like this product. It make my hair feel soft, as well as kept my natural curl. The only problem is that I have oily hair, and it makes my hair a little greasy.
Red / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Wavy, Color Treated