BY CATWALK

Description:

It s Incredible! Blast in massive, flirty curls with this spray-in booster. Your curls will have a shiny, tighter more defined shape. Lose the frizz factor. Your hair will have it goin on! Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI.  TIGI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. ; Questions? Call or visit tigihaircare.com

Alyssa S.
Love this stuff! It creates such nice soft curls! If I use too much and my hair is sorta crunchy when it dries it's easy enough to just tousle my hair a bit and it fixes the problem! So good for frizz! Defines my curls so well. I'm in love.
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
I'm very serious about my hair and the products I use on it, and I am SUCH a fan of the Catwalk line and all their volumizing products! They're a godsend if you like to pump your 'do up to its maximum potential, and the Curls Rock products are especially great. If you're naturally curly, like me, it will help you capitalize on your volume and get you better definition on your curls. If you have wavy hair, this will help you make the most of what you've got and give your hair fantastic body! As a bonus, it not only gives you better volume, but it also helps you keep that volume longer, without worries about going flat (my issue) or frizzy (an issue for those with coarser textures). Tigi products are worth every cent you pay for them, and more!
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED!! I have naturally curly hair and I use this spray right when I get out of the shower. It completely de-frizzes my hair even when it's super humid out. It makes my curls much much cuter and it smells amazing! LOVE this line of hair care!!!! If you have naturally curly hair this product needs to be on your shelf!
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
After years of struggling with my mop of natural curls, I discovered the Curly Girl method of curl cutting, care and styling. This product and the rest of the Curls Rock line is NOT curl friendly and not Curly Girl approved. I encourage all of you curly girls to check out the CG method!
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love Curls Rock. There are so few good products for us curly girls. Their curl ampliphier and other curl products are fabulous. And I can get them at my local CVS store. They aren't terribly over priced and I can feel good about going curly!
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
My grandmother uses this stuff all the time, she sometimes has to search high and low for it. Since she's started using it I can see a difference in her hair when she uses it. More defined curls and bouncy.