BY CATWALK

Description:

Catwalk Curlesque Curl Collection Curls Rock Amplifier will turn up the bounce in your unruly curls by turning down the frizz! Texturize and define curls and waves with this exclusive, feather-light formula. Infused with natural botanical extracts and thermal protectors, your curls will have renewed shine and definition and your waves will be more texturized. Control the frizz, add body and shine, and enjoy the easy, long-lasting hold. Protects against environmental assaults Thermal protectors help protect against damage from heat-styling tools Restore shine and definition to curls and waves Light flexible hold with no residue or added weight Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier.

• Does this work well on very frizzy, wavy curly hair? 1 Answers
Jeanette P.
So I purchased this after reading really good reviews. background- I don't have curly hair but more wavy. So, that being said I tried this product in hopes of it really "amping up" my wave but no such luck! I really wanted to love this product however, my hair did not. 3 stars because the smell and consistency are very lovely!
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Been using this for about 2 years now. I don’t know how I’ve managed without it. It’s long lasting and definitely keeps my curls defined and manageable. I recommend it to anyone with curly hair and wants a little extra help. Curls are finicky but seem to respond exceptionally well to this product. Can’t do without in my hair regime.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
I love this on my curly/wavy hair it doesn’t leave a cast on it. I like that it doesn’t flake when I move my fingers through my hair. It last all day so my hair doesn’t frizz up. It can be a bit drying to my hair
Suzette A.
Florida
I've been using this product for over a year and it's one of the two Curl products I use to keep my curls moisturized, free from frizz, and defined. I stumbled across this when Ulta was having one of their amazing sales on TIGI products and was excited to test it out. This amplifier is about $10 but you can always get it on sale with some coupon at Ulta. You get a little over five ounces which is quite a bit as this product lasts for a while; if you use too much for your amount of hair I promise your hair will get so greasy (I already made the mistake.) Just be careful and play with it so you can see what works for you. Anyways, the packaging is pretty; a green and black that are sleek and easy to hold. The pump on this is great too; just easy to push, and about a dime amount comes out with a full squeeze. This is a pretty thick formula; I thought it was going to be really hard to work this into my hair but the polymers this product has in it grab onto my hair and makes my hair smell so wonderful. I specifically wait til after I've shampooed my hair, dry it down a bit with a towel(after I've brushed it) and than apply some of the cream into my hands and slide it from mid shaft to ends of my hair. I try to avoid my root area as I put some there one day and my scalp got so greasy but I've learned that I don't even need to put any there to make my hair be defined. So as I said, all I do is run the product through my hair (not really scrunching.) I don't need to scrunch this product, which I love, because it does the work for you. I wrap my hair in a soft bun, clip it, and let it dry for about an hour. After I let my hair down, it's soft, curled, and there is zero frizz. I can leave it like that or spray with a hairspray if I'm going to be outside and it won't frizz at all. My hair smells amazing too; has a tropical, fruity smell to it. I love everything about this product, besides the Curl Smoothie by Shea Moisture, this is my only other Curl product I trust. 5 out of 5.
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Everything catwalk is my first choice in hair care it always makes my hair soft and smooth and smells so amazing. The oat and honey is my favorite. It smells like Christmas.
Gretchan W.
Heber Springs
This product is great with making and keeping curls looking fresh. Curls are soft and bouncy, not hard and brittle. It works well even if you dry shampoo the next day. It does only take a little dab at a time because the product will go a long way.
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
I love this product for when I don’t feel like blow drying or straightening my hair. It gives beautiful curls and volume without that gunky feeling for gel and works stronger than moose. Definitely my go-to product for curling my hair.
Adrienne •.
Acworth
This is the only product I have found that agrees with my unruly natural curls. Not like mouse, that leaves it crunchy or gel that only applies to certain sections. I’ve been loyal to this product for years and will continue to be.
Misty S.
Green City, MO
I've recently discovered this amplifier cream. What I love most about it is it specifically directs to use on towel-dried hair. I have a very hectic schedule and don't have time to blow dry my hair in the morning. I also have a toddler asleep in the adjoining room whom I don't want to wake by running the blow dryer. This amplifier really does amplify and hold my curls. It is quick and easy, which are necessities for me! #contest
Kristen S.
Pocahontas, AR
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! My roommate had it and I always used it, so I finally bought my own. I have naturally wavy hair, and this is really lightweight and doesn't make your hair feel "crunchy". It lasts all day(and night if you're out on the town) and doesn't have a strong scent.
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
Does this work well on very frizzy, wavy curly hair?