CATWALK Curlesque Shampoo

by Catwalk

Description:

Recommended for all types of waves, curls and tight spirals the tigi catwalk curlesque defining shampoo cleanses and preps your hair for styling. Smoothing and calming, you ll reap the rewards of defined beautiful, bouncy curls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CATWALK Curlesque Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville, FL
I love how this shampoo keeps my curls in tact and hydrated, there’s nothing else like it. It’s not drying at all, and smells wonderful. It lasts awhile too since you only need a little. I highly suggest it to any curly girl.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Color Treated
I like Tigi a lot! My boyfriend and I use it a lot, especially when his birth mother sends us some. She is a barber and has curly hair, so she uses Tigi as her main source of product. I've tried the shampoo and conditioner, and I've also tried the leave-in products. It's all quality stuff!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Fine
This is my shampoo. I always buy it when I get the chance. I used to use it everyday but now I’m trying not to wash my hair ever so often. I have thick, wavy frizzy hair and this helps tame the chaos. I love everything about this product from smell to the washing process.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Mc Rae, AR
I love how this product moisturized my curls... but had one problem. My husband HATED the way it smelled. I use many different products but he couldnt stand to be near me with this. Says it smells like "old lady" perfume. Ha! I didnt mind but wouldnt buy it again bc of that
Strawberry Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Hydrated and separated my curls, reduced frizz and static. This is a great step in maintaining curly hair. It smells really nice, and really targets the needs of us curly hair gals. I would definitely replace again and again.
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Huntington , WV
I liked this product a lot, it's not something I normally buy but it was good for my dry scalp. It's not specifically for dry scalp but worked good. It is long lasting and has a nice scent. I was satisfied by this product
Indianapolis, IN
Obsessed with this product for my hard to tame frizzy, curly hair! I love the scent and it lasts all day. Be careful to only use a quarter size amount or you’ll have disgustingly sticky hair. Repeat buyer
Haven't used this in a while but it was really good with the curls had a great time with it cause it makes my curls more shaped as using it not like other shampoos that dry your curls and kill them
Hudsonville, MI
I am obsessed with this shampoo. It smells like a candle. I wish I had a candle in this scent. It cleans my hair great and it pairs lovely with it's conditioner compainion.
Auburn / Damage, Split Ends, Volume / Oily, Straight, Thick
Nixa, MO
I have extremely curly frizzy hair when I don't take the time to straighten it. The days I want to show off my curls I use this shampoo. Personally I love some other types better but this one is a good one for the price! It keeps my curls defined and bouncy and seems to help tone the natural kinks and frizz down.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Curly