BY CATWALK

Description:

Replenish and rehydrate moisture-deprived curls with a dose of TIGI Catwalk Curlesque Hydrating Conditioner. Soothing aloe smoothes the cuticle, offering moisture and shine to define the ultimate shape.TIGI International Creative Team, and built around an aquatic concept of moisturising and soothing, the Curlesque Hydrating Conditioner invites you to embrace the idea of enhancing natural curls and waves to bring out the very best in your hair. Using advanced marine biology ingredients, a fusion of kelp, algae, cucumber water, sea weed and sea fennel form the Catwalk Aquacomplex. Harnessing the power of the ocean, these rich botanicals deliver extraordinary hydration and definition.

Brandi B.
Waterloo, IA
Conditioner keeps my hair so soft and it smells sooo good! It is a little pricey (I paid a little over $20 USD in the salon) but you get what you pay for.
Samantha D.
Marion, IA
Amazing!! this is so moisturizing and perfect for my curls. It keeps them smooth and defined without heaviness and weight that i do not like in my hair!
Shelly V.
homosassa
Works wonders but hard to find oatmeal and honey shampoo and conditioner Catwalk Tigi Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo & Conditioner Set
jessica m.
Calexico, CA
Well the hydrating conditioner worked great after I used.it my hair felt nice and hydrated so I really liked this.product.
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
Leaves my hair feeling wonderful, Smith and soft to brush through and i have really thick hair
Ashlee B.
Anything this brand makes smells awesome. That’s a big plus in hair products. Not too pricy.
Grazielle d.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Love the smell! My hair feels soft and hydratd. Have to use just a little bit cause it does make my hair go oily quicker.

Amazon